Cheap Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
|12 Hours||(319 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day Discount Prices
We are comparing Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
- This compact tour shows you the best that Tuscany has to offer, ideal for anyone with limited time in the region to discover the beautiful Italian countryside, spectacular walled cities and delicious local cuisine.
- You'll meet with your friendly guide in Central Florence and depart while the city is still waking up. After about 90 minutes driving through beautiful scenery you will arrive at the first stop, the walled city of Siena.
- Built in medieval times, Siena is a small maze of narrow streets and impressive architecture centred around the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo. Here you have the choice to join your guide on a stroll of the city and its grand cathedral, or explore Siena independently.
- On the way to the UNESCO town of San Gimignano you'll stop at an authentic wine farm for a traditional lunch of fresh pasta, salad, olives, cured meats and regional cheeses, accompanied by a selection of locally produced wines.
- The final stop will take you to the legendary Leaning Tower of Pisa. You'll have some free time here to visit the tower, cathedral and baptistery or to stroll the cobblestone streets before returning to Central Florence by coach.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for foodies and wine lovers.
- Convenient for people without private transport to see the Tuscan region.
- Suitable for friends and families.
Your Experience With Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day?
- See the highlights of Tuscany in a convenient full day excursion from Central Florence, including Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano.
- Visit an authentic Tuscan vineyard and sample some local wines and typical foods.
- Learn the history and stories of the region from an excellent English speaking guide.
What Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day Includes?
- Round trip transportation from Central Florence by air conditioned coach.
- English, Italian, Spanish French or German speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to Siena Cathedral.
- Wine tasting and 3 course lunch at a Tuscan winery.<.li>
- Meet in Florence – drive to Siena – city tour or free time – visit winery for lunch – visit San Gimignano – drive to Pisa – return to Florence.
- Remember to take some fun pictures holding up the Leaning Tower.
- Ask your tour guide for recommendations of how to spend your free time in each location.
Travelers Reviews about Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day?
- This is one of the top tours available from Florence.
- In general, reviews indicate that the guides are friendly and provided some useful information.
- The tour has a 4.8-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- On Viator the tour has a 5 out of 5-star rating and on TripAdvisor travellers have also given it a full 5-star rating.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs or those with walking disabilities.
- Cancellation fees may apply is tour is cancelled less than 7 days in advance.
- Electronic or paper tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- At least 2 participants are required for the English tour and at least 4 participants for German, Spanish, French or Italian tours. In low season tours may be conducted in 2 languages.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered to enter any religious buildings, including Siena Cathedral.
- Lunch menu is available on request, please advise dietary requirements when booking.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point:Piazzale Montelungo, Central Florence (Caf Tour Sign).
Youtube videos of Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours