Cheap Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
|11 hours||(35 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt Discount Prices
We are comparing Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Day trip to Baden-Baden and the Black Forest introduces one of the most famous spa towns of Europe and intact nature.
- The first stop of the itinerary is Baden-Baden, a charming town surrounded by forest featuring tree-lined boulevards.
- Travelers also join a guided tour of one of the most famous European casinos if it operates.
- Black Forest is a mountainous region priding on intact nature. One of Black Forest's highlights is Lake Mummelsee, surrounded with dense forests and mountains.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- You should consider booking the tour if you are a devotee of nature.
- If you like gambling, the guided tour of the renowned Baden-Baden casino will delight you.
- Fans of fairy-tales will appreciate visiting places that inspired the Grim Brothers.
Your Experience With Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt?
- Take a pleasant day trip to the countryside to explore Baden-Baden and a forested area bordering France.
- Enjoy a relaxed vibe of the spa town and admire its tree-lined boulevards.
- If open, witness the opulence and style of the famous Baden-Baden casino on a guided tour.
- Afterward, continue the ride and marvel at the forested area of Black Forest.
- Along the way, visit Lake Mummelsee, which is associated with an underwater castle and mermaids, and cherish preserved nature of the forested mountain.
What Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt Includes?
- Round trip from Frankfurt to Baden-Wurttemberg and back
- Professional guidance by a friendly guide
- Entry to the Kurhaus Casino, if open
- Black Forest
- Lake Mummelsee
- Lake Mummelsee sits at the 1036-meter altitude.
- Termal baths of Baden-Baden exist since the Roman times.
Travelers Reviews about Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt?
- Travelers who joined the tour had a great time and they highly recommend the activity.
- Participants speak highly of the performance of the guide and the organization of the day trip.
- Some of them advise future partakers to try the Black Forest cake.
- In general, travelers agree that joining the guided tour is a must-do activity for anyone visiting Frankfurt.
Contact the tour operator regarding information about the participation of visitors in wheelchairs.
Printed and electronic tickets are valid for the activity. Redeem a full refund for cancellation no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the case of cancellation, you can choose between an alternative date of the trip and a refund.
Address / Pick up Location
Wiesenhüttenpl. 39, the city of Frankfurt
Youtube videos of Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
Frankfurt Bike Tour
Duration: Three hours
Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
Duration: Two hours
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Duration: Seven days
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours