Cheap Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour
|Nine hours||(22 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour
- The day trip introduces Cologne, a historic city that exists around two millennia.
- Upon arrival, travelers join a sightseeing tour of the city by a double-decker bus.
- Roman Praetorium, the site dating back to the times of the Roman Empire, is among the highlights of Cologne.
- UNESCO-designated Cologne Cathedral features the Gothic style and is among the top attractions and landmarks of the city.
- The city is also a modern metropolis that travelers explore while walking the pedestrian streets.
- Town of Limburg is a charming, medieval town priding on the architecture from that period.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The day trip especially caters to travelers interested in history, the Middle Ages in particular.
- The tour is suitable for travelers of all ages.
- If you are interested in art and culture, consider booking this guided tour.
Your Experience With Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour?
- Travel to Cologne, the fourth-largest German city, and discover its multi-layered history.
- Admire monumental Cologne Cathedral, one of the most striking existing Gothic masterpieces.
- Visit the Roman Praetorium, a remnant dating back to the times of the Roman Empire.
- Discover gates of the medieval Cologne.
- Have a tour of the city on board a sightseeing, double-decker bus.
- On your way back to Frankfurt, stop in Limburg an der Lahn, a medieval town featuring period bridges and houses.
What Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour Includes?
- Transport by a comfortable vehicle and a sightseeing tour of Cologne by a double-decker bus.
- Professional guidance provided by a licensed guide
- Lunch package
- Limburg an der Lahn
- The south tower of the Cologne Cathedral is 100 meters tall, offering great views of the city.
- If you are a fan of beer, try Koelsch while in Cologne.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour?
- Travelers that joined the activity were very enthusiastic about the guided tour.
- They had a great time while exploring Cologne by a sightseeing bus and highly appreciated a stop in Limburg.
- Some comments indicate that visiting the Cathedral of Cologne alone is a reason enough for visiting the city.
- Travelers say that the guide is quite knowledgeable about the history and culture.
- The participants appreciated personalized attention.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers with limited mobility.
Paper and electronic vouchers are both valid. Travelers canceling the tour no later than 24 hours in advance receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Put on shoes comfortable for prolonged walking.
- Dress yourself appropriately to weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, Frankfurt am Main
Youtube videos of Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Frankfurt to Rhine with Wine Tasting Day Trip
Duration: Full day or Half-Day
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Duration: Eight hours
Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Two hours
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Duration: All day ticket / 60minute loop.