Cheap Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass Prices
|1 Day or 2 Day||(1 review)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass?
- The Frankfurt card provides visitors with 1 day or 2 day discounts to the top museums, sightseeing attractions, shops, theaters, cafes/bars as well as unlimited free public transport use within zone 50 including the airport route.
- Available to purchase for 1 person or for a group of 3-5 persons, the card helps travelers to make big savings on sightseeing in the city of Frankfurt.
- The card does not provide free access to museums unlike some other city cards, instead it provides discounts of up to 50%.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal if you plan on visiting lots of paid museums and attractions and are keen to save money!
- Good for people who will travel by public transport a lot between the attractions.
- A great excuse to indulge in retail therapy whilst also making some savings!
- Cards for 1 visitor or groups of 3-5 persons make it ideal for the family and friends traveling together, or solo travelers.
What You Will Do With Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass?
- Validate your card at one of the tourist information points in Frankfurt then hop on the public transport - free of charge with your card - and start saving on entrance fees to all the top attractions! You can save up to 50% off museum and sightseeing attraction entrance fees including at Frankfurt Botanical Garden, the Anne Frank Educational Centre, ExperiMINTA Science Center, MMK Museum of Modern Art, and many more. At the Liebieghaus, Schirn Art Gallery, and Städel Museum you can save 2 euros whilst many other attractions have discounts of between 10% and 20% off entrance fees.
- It's not just about sightseeing though, you can also enjoy discounts in select shops around the city and within the MyZeil Shopping Center. For evening entertainment you can save 15%-25% off stage/theater shows including the opera. You can also save at selected cafes/restaurants including Häagen-Dasz and the traditional Apple wine bar Struwwelpeter.
- The free and unlimited public transport (within Frankfurt Am Main Zone 50) also includes transport to the airport (Zone 5090) so you can make savings on your way back home too if travelling on the same day.
What Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass Includes?
- 1 or 2 Day Discounts:
- 50% off selected museums
- Up to 20% off sightseeing attractions and experiences
- Upto 25% off stage/theater shows
- Up to 20% off shopping.
- Up to 20% off food and drinks at selected venues.
- Free and unlimited public transport throughout the 1 or 2 days within zone 50, including travel to Frankfurt International airport (Zone 5090).
- What Museums and Attractions Are Covered?: 50% Off:
- Archaeological Museum
- Bible House Museum
- Anne Frank Educational Centre
- Caricatura Museum
- German Architecture Museum
- German Film Institute
- Eintracht Frankfurt Museum
- ExperiMINTA Science Center
- Photography Forum Frankfurt
- Goethe House
- Frankfurt Art Association
- History Museum
- Porcelain Museum
- Kronberger House
- Icon Museum
- Children's Museum
- MMK Museum for Modern Art
- Museum Applied Art
- Museum for Communication
- Museum Giersch
- Museum Judengasse
- Senckenberg Nature Research Society Struwwelpeter-Museum
- Museum of World Cultures Frankfurt Botanical Garden
- 20% Off:
- Main Tower
- Rebstock Water Park
- Brentano Swimming Pool
- Titus Thermal Baths
- Frankfurt Zoo Day tickets
- Indoor Go-Kart Circuit
- Blue and Red double decker sightseeing buses
- Primus Linie Cruise
- Cologne - Dusseldorf Rhein Cruise
- 2 euro off:
- Schirn Art Gallery
- Städel Museum
Comparison of Frankfurt City Cards
Unbiased comparison of Frankfurt's City Discounts Cards(RheinMainCard vs Frankfurt Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations to help you choosing Best Frankfurt City Cards suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Frankfurt Cards
Comparison of Frankfurt Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Frankfurt's City Sightseeing Tours operators(FRANKFURT HOP-ON HOP-OFF DAY SKYLINE / EXPRESS VS CITY TOUR SIGHTSEEING BLUE BUS) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations comparison of Frankfurt Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
- Know which day/s you will want to use the card as it will be validated for a specific date rather than any 24 or 48 hours.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Frankfurt Card has received lots of reviews on GetYourGuide, most users giving it between 4 and 5 stars.
- People have described it by saying 'The card easily paid for itself' and 'An excellent experience and 'I would highly recommend'.
- Everyone agrees that this card is great value for money but some visitors disliked having to validate the card first, and wished it was for general 24 or 48 hours rather than a specified date.
Varies for each attraction.
Printed confirmation or e-confirmation accepted at the tourist office to receive and validate your card.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Validate your ticket at one of the tourist information points listed.
Address / Pick up Location
Validate your ticket at:Tourist information point in Frankfurt central station or the Tourist information point Römer.
Youtube videos of Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day