Cheap Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen Tickets
|5 hours+||(57 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen?
- Alt-Sachsenhausen is is Frankfurt’s trendiest party district and contains row upon row of bars, pubs and clubs to suit every mood and taste from traditional German apple wine bars to lively Irish pubs, karaoke bars, and cocktail bars. This place draws in the crowds on Friday and Saturday nights with both locals as well as tourists all of whom are looking to have a fun night out on the town.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're a fun-filled visitor to Frankfurt between 20-40 years of age and looking to find some of the best bars/pubs in Alt-Alt-Sachsenhausen you can't go wrong with this tour!
- It's ideal for solo travelers - A great way to meet people and socialise without the awkwardness of walking into a bar on your own.
- Must like drinking shots and trying a variety of new drinks as this night is filled with them!
Your Experience With Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen?
- Meet your guide and the other group members at the Fountain of Justice in Frankfurt at 10pm on Friday or Saturday night. After receiving your VIP wristband and enjoying a free schnapps whilst making introductions you'll make your way to Alt-Sachsenhausen, the trendiest party district in Frankfurt.
- Your guide will take you to a typical Hessian apple wine pub, an Irish pub, a cocktail bar, and a karaoke bar.
- You will spend about an hour at each venue, receiving 1 free shot at each bar with the option to purchase more drinks as you wish. Your fun and friendly guide will also hand out free shots throughout the night as you make your way from venue to venue, keeping you entertained on the way as well as within the venues as the group all get to know each other.
- You will end the fun-filled night at a karaoke bar (by which time you'll have loosened up and be ready to belt out a tune or two!) where you're free to stay to carry on the fun for as long as you want.
What Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen Includes?
- VIP entrance to 4 bars/pubs in Frankfurt's Alt-Sachsenhausen party district.
- 1 free shot in each venue plus shots from your guide as you walk between venues.
- A fun and friendly multilingual (Spanish, English, German) guide to keep you entertained.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- 4 bars in Alt-Alt-Sachsenhausens:
- A Hessian apple wine pub
- An Irish pub
- A cocktail bar
- A karaoke bar
- Best to join when the group size is small to enjoy a better evening.
- Some venues may be full so you will have to move on to another.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- People who have done this tour and reviewed it on Trip Advisor and GetYourGuide give it high marks, the majority rating it 4/5 or 5/5.
- People say it's a great night, and many people say they had an even better time than they expected due to the fun guide and the other group members.
- They say it's a great way to party, socialise, meet people and get to experience some of the best bars/pubs in Frankfurt and highly recommend it to others.
- Everyone agrees that the cool fun guide is what makes this pub crawl a night to remember as he ensures he shows the group a great night out on the town.
- A couple of people couldn't enjoy the evening due to large group sizes which meant it was difficult to keep everyone together and the bars were overcrowded but generally people say the tour is well organized.
E-tickets and printed tickets accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
This tour has a smart/casual dress code.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet at Frankfurt Römer by the Fountain of Justice.
Youtube videos of Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours
Frankfurt Super Saver Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Duration: All day ticket / 60minute loop.
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.
Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Day Trip down the Rhine with Wine Tasting
Duration: Full day or Half-Day