Cheap Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise Tickets
|50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.||(5 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise?
- Frankfurt is a city in the heart of Germany that is full of contrasts yet successfully manages to retain its historic heart with traditional arts whilst also having a bustling international commercial banking center.
- Shiny silver skyscrapers tower over the city to create an impressive skyline, the River Main being the ideal place to experience these panoramic modern views.
- The financial district, which is known by locals as "Little Manhattan", contains Frankfurts tallest building which measures 337 meters (1,107 feet) tall and there's also the European Bank, both of which can be viewed from the boat. Flip the coin and cruise along the river to see Frankfurts historic heart and you'll be able to admire Frankfurt Cathedral and the Sachsenhausen district with its typical pubs and embankment views.
- A river cruise really helps first time visitors to be able to see both sides of this wonderful city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect if you want to see the modern and historic parts of the city but don't want to do a walking tour.
- A great introduction to Frankfurt for first time visitors.
- An enjoyable trip for the whole family.
Your Experience With Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise?
- Board the comfortable river boat at Eiserner Steg in Frankfurt, choosing if you would like to sit inside the boat by a window or on top in the open-air.
- Sit back and relax as you take in the city's skyline views on your 50 or 100 minute cruise either traveling upstream or downstream the River Main.
- Audio commentary is provided through in English and German so you know what sights you are passing and can learn more about them.
- When traveling downstream you will be heading in the direction of Griesheim towards the Western harbour and able to take in the stunning skyscraper views as you pass through urban Frankfurt with the Financial Center and museums including the Städel plus Paulskirche and Westhafen Tower plus much more.
- If traveling upstream you will be heading towards the Eastern harbour, on this journey you will pass the Sachsenhausen District, being able to take in the pretty riverside pubs, Frankfurt Cathedral, Dreikönigskirche, and more. Passengers have the opportunity to depart at Gerbermühle to see Frankfurts historic landmark.
- No matter which direction you travel you will enjoy passing by some of Frankfurt's iconic buildings and taking in the views along the beautiful embankments.
- The boat then travels back to the starting point leaving you to go off and explore more sites around this city.
What Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Comfortable round-trip cruise on the river Main
- Onboard audio commentary in English and German.
- What Attractions will you pass on this tour?:
- Upstream Cruise:
- Sachsenhausen District
- Frankfurt Cathedral
- European Central Bank
- and more!
- Downstream Cruise:
- Financial Center
- Städel Museum
- Frankfurter Römer
- Westhafen Tower
- and more!
Comparison of Frankfurt Attractions City Cards
Unbiased comparison of Frankfurt's Best City Passes/Discounts Cards(Frankfurt Card vs RheinMainCard) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations to help you choosing Best Frankfurt City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Frankfurt Cards.
Comparison of Frankfurt CIty Sightseeing Tours
Unbiased comparison of Frankfurt's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(FRANKFURT HOP-ON HOP-OFF DAY SKYLINE / EXPRESS VS CITY TOUR SIGHTSEEING BLUE BUS) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations comparison of Frankfurt City Sightseeing Blue Bus
- Choose if you want to do the Upstream OR Downstream cruise - They each provide different views of Frankfurt.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This boat tour gets good reviews on Tripadvisor, Get Your Guide, and Viator receiving overall good ratings of between 4 and 4.5 out of 5.
- Travels describe the boat tour by saying it's 'Very Relaxing', 'An Enjoyable Ride with Good Views', and 'Well Worth The Hour'.
- Many travellers enjoyed being able to put their feet up whilst watching the great views of Frankfurt pass by!
- There are mixed reviews on the commentary, some saying they didn't receive the audio commentary, others saying it was very informative.
- Some travellers didn't know that the boat has 2 routes so ended up on the urban sightseeing trip rather than the historic version.
- Printed tickets or e-tickets are accepted. You will receive your confirmation email up to 48 hours after booking.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Check your email before you leave to catch the boat - There must be 10 people booked onto the boat tour for it to run so cancellation (with rescheduling where possible) is a possibility.
Address / Pick up Location
Eiserner Steg, central Frankfurt (Northern side of the river).
Youtube videos of Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.
Day Trip down the Rhine with Wine Tasting
Duration: Full day or Half-Day
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.