Cheap Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
|14 hours||(16,511 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
- This guided tour takes travelers from Frankfurt to one of the top tourist attractions in Germany - the Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Built in the second half of the 19th century, the Neuschwanstein is one of Germany's most famous landmarks.
- The castle occupies a viewpoint offering views of the nearby valley and distanced mountains.
- Schloss Neuschwanstein boasts sumptuous interior decorated with paintings, mosaics and other works of art.
- Story states that this particular castle was an inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty's palace.
- Tour participants benefit of skip-the-line entry.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Visiting the Schloss Neuschwanstein is a must for every traveler.
- If you are inclined toward art, nature and monumental architecture, you should join the guided tour.
- The trip is suitable for people of all ages except for very young children due to its duration.
Your Experience With Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip?
- Enjoy a pleasant trip from Frankfurt to Bavaria and the Neuschwanstein Castle, one of the top attractions of Germany.
- Marvel at the fairy-tale beauty of one of the most iconic castles throughout the world.
- Examine its monumental exterior and luxurious interior decorated with mosaics, paintings and other art pieces.
- Take advantage of a fast-track entry to circumvent infamously long lines at the entrance.
- Learn interesting fact about King Ludwig, the famous castle builder of the late 19th century.
What Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip Includes?
- Transport by a comfortable vehicle with air-conditioning
- Guidance by a certified and professional tour guide
- Priority entry to the Neuschwanstein Castle and lunchbox
- Building grandiose castles, with Neuschwanstein among them, was among the reasons of the downfall of King Ludwig II.
- Taking photos and videos is prohibited inside the castle.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip?
- Travelers underline that the small-group guided tour is the best way of visiting the castle of Neuschwanstein.
- They state that the trip was well organized and that their assigned guides were knowledgeable and friendly.
- Some of them point out that the trip is long, but also that the experience is worth the effort.
- Stops along the way were well chosen, allowing travelers to learn more about Germany and the places along the way.
- According to the reviews, you may travel to the Neuschwanstein by bus or by car, depending on the number of participants.
Please contact the tour provider regarding the information about people with reduced mobility.
Mobile and paper tickets are both valid. Cancel 24 hours before the departure date or earlier to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- During the guided tour, you will visit the city of Rothenburg.
- The itinerary may change depending on the traffic conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Wiesenhüttenpl. 39, Frankfurt
Youtube videos of Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Duration: All day ticket / 60minute loop.
Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Two hours
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
Frankfurt Super Saver Neuschwanstein Castle and Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt to Rhine with Wine Tasting Day Trip
Duration: Full day or Half-Day
Frankfurt Day trip to Eltz Castle Tour with Rhine River Dinner
Duration: Eight hours
Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours