Cheap Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
|Two hours||(36 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Green Segway Tour Frankfurt Discount Prices
We are comparing Green Segway Tour Frankfurt Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Segway Tour introduces green areas and a lovely suburb of Hochst away from the downtown area.
- The guided tour is a journey through rich flora and fauna of the Green Belt of Frankfurt.
- The route leads participants through Alt-Hochst, the suburb featuring beautiful half-timber mansions and the Baroque Bolongaro Palace.
- Along the way, travelers discover ponds, streams, meadows, forests and parks that run through Frankfurt.
- In addition, participants have an opportunity to admire an inland reserve boasting sand dunes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Don't hesitate to join the tour if you admire green expanses and wildlife.
- You should also book the tour if you are a fan of architecture.
- The tour caters for visitors aged 15 and over.
Your Experience With Green Segway Tour Frankfurt?
- Enjoy an entertaining tour of Frankfurt's Green Belt that consists of forests, streams, meadows and other oases of greenery.
- Experience a different view of the city of Frankfurt from what you have envisioned by coming here.
- Visit Alt-Höchst, a charming suburb of the city boasting some of the most picturesque houses and streets of the city.
- Lay eyes on the Bolongaropalast, a Baroque palace overlooking the River Main.
- Have fun while getting around in an entertaining and efficient way.
- Admire vegetation and wildlife of Frankfurt am Main.
What Green Segway Tour Frankfurt Includes?
- Guidance by an expert and friendly tour guide
- Segway rental, helmet and a rain poncho in case of precipitation
- In Hochst, you can see Saint Justin's Church, the oldest structure of Frankfurt.
- Stadtwald, or the City Forest, is among the largest urban oases of greenery in the world.
Travelers Reviews about Green Segway Tour Frankfurt?
- Travelers who joined the tour spoke highly of their tour guide, his knowledge and friendliness.
- Their comments indicate that exploring the Green Belt of Frankfurt is among top things to do during a visit to the city.
- Visitors underline the exceptional diversity of the countryside.
- Reviews also suggest that the Segway tour offers a great value for the related cost.
- Travelers also agree that the tour of such a spectacular environment is quite entertaining.
The Segway tour isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Mobile and printed tickets are both valid for this tour. You receive a full refund for cancellations at least two days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To join the tour, you need to weight at least 45kg and be over 140cm tall.
- In the case of bad weather, the tour provider will postpone the tour
Address / Pick up Location
Eppenhainerstr. 6, Frankfurt am Main
Youtube videos of Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
Duration: Two hours
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Duration: Seven days
Frankfurt to Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip
Duration: 14 hours
Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Two hours
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Heidelberg and Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: Approximately 10 hours