Cheap Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
|Approximately one hour||(145 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods Discount Prices
We are comparing Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
- A tour of Lisbon by tuk tuk introduces top tourist areas and attractions of Lisbon.
- The participants gain insights about history, culture and layout of the city, which can help them save time and effort during their stay.
- Lisbon is famous as a city on hills, and travelers access some of them to enjoy marvelous views of the downtown, River Tagus and its south bank.
- During the tour, tuk tuk takes visitors to the National Pantheon, Se Cathedral, Saint George's Castle, Commerce Square and other top attractions of the city.
- While in Alfama, travelers will learn where they can attend great Fado performances and eat well.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Join the tour to get to know the city and discover its iconic attractions.
- The activity is suitable for children, adults and seniors alike.
- Besides for fans of culture, art and history, the guided tour caters to travelers interested in Fado music and local dining.
- The tuk tuk tour is suitable for first-time visitors to Lisbon and those limited with time.
Your Experience With Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods?
- You will get around through key tourist areas of Lisbon on board an ecologically-friendly tuk tuk.
- Listen to the enthusiastic guide and learn the history of Lisbon.
- Find out where to attend Fado performances while having excellent culinary specialties.
- Discover the main landmarks of the capital of Portugal, such as Se Cathedral, Saint George's Castle and National Pantheon.
- Climb various lookouts offering exceptional panoramic views of the historic city.
- Visit two main squares of the city abounding with marvelous structures - Rossio and Commerce squares.
- Enjoy the vibe of a flea market on some days.
What Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods Includes?
- Assistance of a knowledgeable guide and driver.
- A ride by environmentally-friendly, 3-wheel scooter.
- From viewpoints covered by the itinerary, you will enjoy great views of the city and its attractions.
- Lisbon is a dream destination for gourmands fond of seafood.
- While visiting Rossio Square, you will learn about the symbolism of the patterns on paving stones.
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods?
- According to the reviews, the big majority of travelers enjoyed the guided tour.
- They spoke highly of the knowledge and performance of their assigned guides.
- The reviews indicate that the participants of the tour received a lot of quality information and insights.
- The existing comments indicate that the tour offers an exceptional value to every visitor to Lisbon, both first-time and repeated.
The tuk tuk guided tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Both paper and electronic vouchers are acceptable for this activity. By canceling the order at least 24 hours in advance, you receive the entire amount of money.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a private guided tour for six participants at most.
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions since tuk tuk is open. <
Address / Pick up Location
The pickup location is your hotel in the downtown area.
Youtube videos of Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon to Sintra Day Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: “Fado in Chiado”
Duration: 50 minutes
Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Duration: 3 hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Duration: Approximately one hour
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
Duration: Four hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours