Cheap Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
|24, 48, or 72 Hours||(1905 reviews from GYG)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass Discount Prices
We are comparing Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
- Pick up your Lisbon Card and start discovering the wonders this city has to offer! This convenient city pass gives you unlimited access to all of Lisbon's public transport, and that's just a start….
- You'll also be treated to free entrance to many of the city's best museums and attractions, including Belem's Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Mafra National Palace, Pena National Palace, and the Lisboa Story Centre.
- Plus discount's and special offers to even more venues, tours, and activities.
- Ride the Hop-On Hop-Off city bus with a 10% discount, or, get active and join one of the fantastic guided city walking tours.
- And, there's no need to set your alarms for early because this city pass gives you the flexibility to make your own sightseeing itinerary. Although, if you want to make the most of all the wonderful discounts and bargains the Lisbon Card has to offer, you won't have a moment to lose!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Lisbon Card is aimed at independent travellers and visitors who prefer to discover the city at their own pace without a guide or fixed tour.
- Ideal for people who travel on a low budget and would like to visit multiple attraction around the city.
- It is also a good option for wheelchair users, who will benefit from Lisbon's disabled access to public transport, and perfect for families because a range of attractions for both children and adults
Your Experience With Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass?
- Enjoy free entrance to over 26 attractions, museums, and venues in Lisbon.
- Explore the city independently with unlimited access to the city's public transport system.
- Take advantage of special offers and discount entrance fees to many museums, shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Choose how long you want the card for; 24, 48, or 72 hours.
- Travel stress-free and save money with the easy to use and convenient Lisbon Card.
What Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass Includes?
- Lisbon Card for 1, 2, or 3 days. Unlimited use of all metro lines, Carris transport (Trams and buses), and train to Cascais and Sintra.
- Free use of Santa Justa Elevator.
- Free entrance to over 26 attractions/museums.
- Discounts to shops, restaurants, museums and attractions across the city.
- Free guide booklet and map.
- Free Entrance to over 26 attractions and discounts & special offers at over 40 attractions.
- For more details: https://app.box.com/s/9435p933jk1xqmkfdzdfsrvze5jn2381
Comparison of Best Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unbiased comparison of Lisbon's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Lisbon City Sightseeing Bus Tours vs Lisbon Hop On Hop Off Yellow Bus vs Lisbon Gray Line Bus) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Lisbon Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Lisbon Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Pick up your Lisbon Card at the airport arrivals area to use it on public transport to the city centre.
- Many of Lisbon's museums are closed on Mondays so we recommend the Lisbon Card for people visiting between Tuesdays and Sundays.
- Discount passes offering access to either museums, restaurants, or metro are also available.
Travelers Reviews about Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass?
- The Lisbon Cards has received impressive reviews from over 1,900 visitors who have purchased the pass with Get Your Guide.
- The general consensus is that the Lisbon Card is great value for money, convenient and the best options for independent visitors who want to see a lot of the city.
- The few negative comments are generally due to the closure of some of the major museums on Mondays, so it's best to purchase this card for use between Tuesdays and Sundays.
- Mostly wheelchair accessible
- Many venues have disables entrances.
- Buses, most metro stations and all new trams have wheelchair access.
- Lisbon's old trams are not wheelchair friendly.
- Your voucher can be exchanged at any of the collection points for the Lisbon Card.
- Vouchers are accepted in mobile of paper form.
- Please check cancellation policies with your ticket provider: purchases from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Some museums and attractions will be closed on religious holidays (24th and 25th of December, Easter Sunday), New Years Day, and municipality holidays (13th and 29th of June).
- Free entrances and discounts can only be redeemed once at each attraction.
Address / Pick up Location
- Collection Points:
- Lisbon Airport, arrivals area, 7.00-24.00.
- Lisbon Welcome Centre, Praca do Comercio, 9.00-20.00.
- Palacio Foz, Praca dos Restauradores, 9.00-20.00.
Youtube videos of Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Oceanario de Lisboa Skip The Line Tickets
Lisbon to Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Trip
Duration: 8 Hours
Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Lisbon Food Tour by Segway
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Lisbon Hills Tour by Electric Bike
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours