Cheap Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Tickets
|3 - 3.5 hours||(348 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings?
- Get a taste for Portugal's diverse spices and flavours on a 3 hour guided walking tour of Lisbon. Be sure join the tour with an empty stomach because you will be introduced to local foods representing the very best of Mediterranean cuisine at each stop on the tour.
- An experienced local guide will take you to those hard to find places away from the busy tourist trail.
- One stop will be to taste speciality hams, sausage, and cheese at Manteigaria Silva. Browse the brightly coloured display and pick up some tasty treats for later.
- Move to the second course of Portuguese Port and regionally produces marmalades and Sao Jorge cheeses, then head to bohemian Bairro Alto district for white wine and tapas. You will also taste a traditional codfish cake with a glass of vinho verde.
- As you walk around Lisbon's hills, visiting Bairro Alto, Alfama, Rossio, and many famous city landmarks, your guide will fill you in on the facts and history of the city. At each tasting, you'll learn about the origins of these dishes and their significance in the Portuguese culture. Hear about the history of Port, the ‘Café Culture' in Central Lisbon, and how Portugal's traditional adaptation of a cherry brandy, Genjinha, was created in 1840.
- This sociable Gourmet experience will come to an end on Portas de San Antao Street where you'll make your final visit. At this venue you'll be treated to Portuguese red wine and a selection of ‘petiscos' and fresh bread.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This Gourmet experience is aimed at wine lovers and foodies, you'll get to taste a variety of traditional dishes and locally produced beverages.
- This is a sociable tour and great for couples and small groups, but also for individuals to meet other travellers.
- Although children cannot taste any of the alcoholic beverages, families are still welcome, and the underage can tuck into the delicious food instead.
Your Experience With Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings?
- Set your taste buds tingling with a comprehensive introduction to the foods and flavours of Portugal.
- Sample a variety of delicious locally produces wines; red, white, and green.
- Benefit from the inside knowledge of your expert local guide and discover some of the top cafes and restaurants in Lisbon.
- Combine wining and dining with sightseeing on a 3-hour Gourmet Walking Tour.
What Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings Includes?
- 3-hour Gourmet Walking Tour.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Food Tasting: sausage, cheese, marmalade, cod fish cake, fresh bread, and Tapas.
- Wine Tasting: red, white, and green.
- Glass of Port.
- Taste of Ginjinha Liquor.
- Don't forget to ask your tour guide for tips and recommendations for places to eat around the city. If you have more time to spend in Lisbon you could save money with a Lisbon Restaurant Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/lisbon.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers have given the Lisbon Gourmet Food Tour a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor, with over 300 reviews of this excursion.
- Comments say that the tour is well organised, fun, that the tour guides are excellent company and that the walking tour covers a lot of the city.
- Not recommended for wheelchair users or visitors with walking difficulties.
- Booking confirmation and tickets will be sent via email, please print your ticket or have your mobile ticket to show your tour guide.
- Tickets are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance for bookings made with Get Your Guide and up to 7 days in advance for tickets purchased with Viator. Late cancellations will be subject to 50% to 100% cancellation fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour, a moderate amount of walking will be involved.
- Participants under the are of 18 will not be permitted to drink alcohol.
- Tickets for children under the age of 13 are half price.
- Venues and itinerary is subject to change.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: By the D, Pedro IV Statue on Rossio Square, Central Lisbon.
- Please check the meeting point in your booking confirmation.
Youtube videos of Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours
Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisboa Card City Attractions Pass
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Lisbon Food Tour by Segway
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Oceanario de Lisboa Skip The Line Tickets
Sintra Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours