Cheap Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
- The guided tour of Luz Stadium introduces the home stadium of the famous football club of Benfica.
- During the tour, visitors gain access to the areas that only players, officials and journalists may enter.
- Among other premises of the Luz Stadium, participants tour press and locker rooms, and access the pitch.
- The guide takes travelers to places from where they can enjoy unobstructed views of the grand stadium.
- The admission to the club's museum is also part of the package.
- In the museum, visitors examine exhibits and multimedia presentations evoking the club's glorious past.
- Guests also acquaint themselves with the achievements of Eusebio and other legendary players of FC Benfica.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the entertaining and interesting guided tour is especially recommended to supporters of FC Benfica.
- Also, any fan of football should attend the activity.
- The tour is suitable for visitors of all ages.
Your Experience With Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket?
- During the tour, you will visit one of the greatest and grandest football stadiums in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Trace the history of FC Benfica and enjoy an interactive presentation about one of the most popular Portuguese clubs in the on-site museum.
- Tour areas that are usually off-limits to visitors, such as players' locker rooms, press area and the football pitch itself.
- Acquaint yourself with legendary players that played for FC Benfica, such as Eusebio, Mantorras and Paulo Futre.
- Admire thousands of photos, memorabilia and other items exhibited in the Sport Lisboa Benfica Cosme Damiao Museum.
What Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket Includes?
- A guided tour of the home stadium of FC Benfica led by an expert guide.
- Admission to the Cosme Damiao Museum.
- Luz Stadium is several kilometers north of downtown Lisbon, and buses 703, 726, 729, 750, 765, 767, 768, and 799 can take you there.
- Unless a very anticipated match takes place on FC Benfica's stadium, the price of a ticket for a game usually ranges between 20€ and 45€.
Travelers Reviews about Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket?
- According to reviews, the guided tour of the stadium and a visit to its museum are activities even people not interested in football enjoy.
- The comments indicate that the guides are exceptionally knowledgeable about the FC Benfica and football in general.
- Some reviewers state that touring the Luz Stadium is a must-do activity for every fan of football in Lisbon.
- The majority of reviews indicates that the activity provides a great value for invested time and money.
Tour of the Luz Stadium is suitable for visitors suffering from disabilities.
Printed and mobile vouchers are both acceptable for this activity. Depending on the operator of your choice, you may be able to redeem a full refund for cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To attend the tour, kids need to be in the company of an adult.
- Children under 3 years visit for free.
Address / Pick up Location
Avenida Eusebio da Silva Ferreira, Lisbon
Youtube videos of Lisbon: Luz Stadium Tour and SL Benfica Museum Ticket
Lisbon 4-Hour Street Art Tour
Duration: Four hours
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Food Tour by Segway
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Lisbon to Sintra Day Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours
Lisbon: Pub and VIP Club Crawl
Duration: Around 5 hours
Lisbon to Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Trip
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon by Tuk Tuk Guided Tour: City of Nieghborhoods
Duration: Approximately one hour
Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Duration: 2 Hours
Obidos, Nazare, Fatima and Batalha Day Trip
Duration: 8-11 Hours