Cheap Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers Tickets
|2 Hours||(29 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers?
- Discover Lisbon in a way you had never expected too and in a way that is impossible to forget.
- Your tour will begin in Central Lisbon where you and your fellow voyagers will be collected and transferred to Doca de Alcantara.
- Here you will be introduced to your captain and welcomed aboard a traditional 44-50 ft sailing boat.
- Get settled in with a complimentary welcome drink, a taste of one of Lisbon's locally produced wines or a soft drink of your choice. Meanwhile, your experienced captain will steer you out of the harbour and along the River Targus, pointing out some of the city's major landmarks and filling you in on the stories and history of Europe's westernmost capital.
- Feel free to ask questions, take some holiday photos, or just relax and enjoy the stunning panoramic views and dazzling light as the sunsets on the water.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This romantic sunset sailing cruise is perfect for couples of all ages, together you can relax onboard soaking up the magnificent views with a complimentary drink.
- This evening cruise is not exclusively for couples, individuals, friends and families with children can also enjoy the tour.
Your Experience With Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers?
- Spend a special sunset evening aboard a traditional sailing boat on the River Tagus.
- Enjoy spectacular city views as you relax onboard with a complimentary beverage.
- Feel the magic and romance while floating on the water and see the city of Lisbon illuminated in the evening.
- Learn about the history and culture of the city with from your English-speaking captain.
What Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers Includes?
- Transfers to harbour from Cais do Sodre (Tram, Bus, Metro, or Subway station.
- 2-hour sailing cruise on the River Targus.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- During the 2 hour cruise you will pass: the Ajuda National Palace, Jeronimos Monastery, the Belem Tower, Cultural Centre and Palace Gardens, Empire Square, Ribeira Market, Praca do Comercio, the Museum of Antient Art, the Electricity Museum, the Discovery Monument, the Champalimaud Foundation and the April 25th Bridge.
- The best way to reach the meeting point is by using Lisbon's public transport, for discounts on travel within the city you could purchase an all-inclusive transport card or metro card. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/lisbon.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Sunset cruise on the Targus River has received a 5-star rating from happy customers on trip advisor, and there do not seem to be any negative comments.
- Most reviewers highlight the romantic aspect of the tour so this can be a wonderful evening out for couples on holiday in Lisbon. They also praise their captain for his informative commentary and safety briefing.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please confirm with your tour provider.
- Please bring your ticket in mobile or printed form.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance and tickets purchased from Viator are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance, Viator will charge 50%-100% cancellation fees for any cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This sunset sailing cruise is available in English, Spanish, or Portuguese, the cruise may be conducted in more than one language.
- Please wear comfortable clothes which are appropriate for the weather and flat shoes.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult and children over the age of 9 will be charged for an adult ticket.
- If the event of bad weather, or if there are less than 2 participants, the sunset cruise will be cancelled. In this case, you will be given the opportunity to join a cruise on another day or to receive a full refund.
- Food and extra drinks are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Collection from Cais do Sodre between the boat station and the train station, or collection from Belem, Central Lisbon.
- Please check your reservation for specific pick up point and time.
Youtube videos of Lisbon Sunset Sailing Tour with Transfers
Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Lisbon Food Tour by Segway
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Fado Performance
Duration: 3 hours
Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: “Fado in Chiado”
Duration: 50 minutes
Arrabida Kayak Tour from Lisbon
Duration: 8 Hours
Sintra, Cascais, and Estoril: Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
Duration: 8 Hours