Cheap Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket Prices
|1 Day||(13,093 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket?
- Built on a hilltop overlooking the picturesque town of Sintra, in the heart of Portugal's coastal mountain range with views out to the Atlantic Ocean, is the Pena Palace and Park.
- Originally built to serve as a Hiermonymite monastery in the 16th century, the site was abandoned during the 19th century and, under the orders of King Ferdinand the II, some existing buildings were restored while others were converted into a fanciful fairy tale palace and holiday home for the Royal Family.
- Today this technicolour dream castle protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site and has become one of the most popular attractions for tourist visiting Lisbon and the surrounding area.
- Naturally the Pena Palace attracts large crowds, particularly during the summertime, but don't be put off because with a skip the line entrance ticket there won't be any tedious queuing at box offices. Instead simply take your ticket directly to the entrance gate and make your way to the Palace and its beautiful gardens.
- Inside you can take your time to explore and admire the unique combinations of Renaissance, Moorish, German Romanticism, and Manueline architectural styles.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Skip the Line entrance tickets are ideal for travellers who prefer to explore attractions independently but don't want to waste precious holiday time waiting in queues.
- These entrance tickets can be purchased by individuals, groups, or families.
- Historians, artists and architects, as well as photographers who will find plenty of beautiful vistas, and nature enthusiast who can combine the visit with a hike from Sintra and trip to the sea.
What You Will Do With Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket?
- Visit a UNESCO acclaimed World Heritage Site on the edge of an authentic Portuguese village just a short distance from Lisbon.
- Have the freedom to visit the famous Pena Palace at your preferred time and at your own pace.
- Save time and money with a combined skip the line and entrance ticket for any time on your selected day.
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens and take in the stunning views from the hilltop above Sintra.
What Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket Includes?
- Skip the Line entrance.
- Entrance to Pena Palace and Park.
- Booking fees.
- Pena Palace and public transport can be very busy during the peak season, to avoid an uncomfortable journey it is best to visit either before midday or in the late afternoon.
- Discounted entrance to Pena Palace and Park, and public transport to and from the attraction is available with the Lisbon Card. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/discountcards/lisbon.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Pena Palace and Gardens is one of Lisbon's most visited attractions and most visitors give it 4 or 5 out of 5 stars saying that the highlights are the views from the top.
- Comments on Get Your Guide say agree that the tickets are very easy to book and simple to use.
- While many people choose to hike to the Palace from Sintra, some reviews point out the shuttle bus from Sintra to the entrance is not included in the ticket price.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- There is a ramp to Pena Palace for wheelchairs, however, an assistant may be necessary. Alternatively a transfer is available every 15 minutes from the entrance to the Palace (extra charge).
- Your will receive booking confirmation via email.
- Please have a printed version of your ticket or a mobile version to show on your smartphone/tablet.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to tour date.
- Tickets purchased from Tiqets.com are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Directions: to reach Pena Palace you can take a train from Central Lisbon to Sintra, or the Hop-On Hop-Off Cascais buss line. From Sintra, you can either walk to the Palace entrance, approximately 45 minutes or take Pena Circuit/Scotturb Bus Line 434, from Sintra train station to the palace entrance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Entrance Point: Estrada da Pena, Sintra, 2710-609, Lisbon.
- For skip the line entrance ticket holders, please go directly to the entrance gate.
Youtube videos of Pena Palace & Park Skip-the-Line Ticket
Lisbon Sunset Cruise along the Tagus River
Duration: 2 Hours
Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Duration: 24 or 48 hours
Lisbon Hills Tour by Electric Bike
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Arrabida and Sesimbra Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Duration: 8 Hours
Lisbon: Gourmet Walking Tour and Tastings
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Lisbon Food Tour by Segway
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Lisbon Essential Tour: History, Stories & Lifestyle
Duration: 3 Hours