Cheap London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
|1 day ticket||(376 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- The London Eye, or Millennium Wheel as it was originally known is an iconic London attraction that will take you on a giant ferris wheel ride to show you the city of London with a birds eye view as you ride 443 feet up into the sky!
- The hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise has 4 stops which reach all the key riverside attractions including Greenwich and The Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Westminster with the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben and the London Eye with the Aquarium opposite. The comfortable river boat has open-deck seating as well as indoor saloon seating with panoramic views from the large windows and also has toilets and a cafe onboard so you can be sure of a relaxing time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great combo ticket to purchase if you want to see the city from the water and ride the London Eye.
- Suitable for solo travelers, couples, families, and groups of friends.
- Even if you're a Londoner you'll still benefit from seeing the city like a tourist for the day!
Your Experience With London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise?
- Collect your ticket from one of the designated piers and then, depending where you are, choose if you want to ride the London Eye first, do the river cruise in its entirety on a 2.5 hour round trip, or make up your own itinerary for the day hopping on and off the boat at each destination to view all the iconic sites such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The Shard, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and so much more!
- With live commentary onboard you'll be learning all about the history of London but in a fun and informative way, you'll be giggling rather than dropping off to sleep! The cruise takes you under so many of London's bridges - You probably won't have realised how many there are or what the story is behind them, the cruise commentary will tell you - You'll have more insider knowledge than a local Londoner by the end of the cruise!
What London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Ticket for the London Eye
- 1 day access to the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing river cruise.
- Live commentary in English onboard the boat.
- The sightseeing cruise stops at:
- Westminster Pier
- Waterloo Pier
- Tower Pier
- Greenwich Pier
- You will have to queue and exchange your voucher twice - Once when boarding the sightseeing cruise, and again at the London Eye
Travelers Reviews about London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this cruise on Trip Advisor, Viator, and Get Your Guide are very pleased with it, most people rating it with 4 or 5 stars out of 5.
- They have said this combo ticket is "A very enjoyable and easy experience" "The cruise and London Eye are magical" "Great views and amazing photo opportunities"
- Everyone agrees that the commentary onboard the boat is interesting and entertaining at the same time with plenty of giggles for the kids and the grown-ups.
- One passenger was concerned about motion sickness but reports back that she felt fine throughout the journey, though it was a calm day on the river with lots of sunshine!
Most vessels are wheelchair accessible
Only paper vouchers are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your voucher must be exchanged for a ticket and can only be done at Westminster Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier
Address / Pick up Location
The hop on hop off sightseeing cruises depart from Westminster Pier, Waterloo Pier, Tower Pier, and Greenwich Pier.
Youtube videos of London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes