Cheap River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier Tickets
|50 minutes||(4,325 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier Discount Tickets?
We are comparing River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier?
- An RIB boat is a rigid inflatable speed boat that, on this Thames river cruise, will reach a speed of 50 knots. It's kitted out with a state of the art sound system so you can get pumped up with the James Bond theme tune whilst also listening to live commentary about the places you're passing.
- Limited to 12 passengers it's an unforgettable way of seeing some of London's most iconic riverside sights and since you're provided with wet-weather gear you don't have to worry about coming back with soaking wet clothes!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A boat trip for the adventure seeking adrenaline junkies!
- A fun and memorable way of seeing London fast!
- Great for people who love trying new things
- Good for fun-loving families but kids must weight over 15kg.
Your Experience With River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier?
- Meeting at Embankment Pier you'll be kitted out with high quality wet weather gear (as needed) and given a brief safety talk before taking your seat in the rigid inflatable speed boat.
- You'll start off slowly, cruising past some of London's top attractions both old and new including The Shard and St Paul's Cathedral as you listen to the live commentary describing what you're passing and giving you some fun and informative information. Then, once you're under Tower Bridge, the fun begins and the race is on as the throttles are pushed to the max! You'll suddenly find yourself speeding along at 50 knots to Canary Wharf on the adventure of a lifetime. With James Bond music playing your heart will be beating fast as the adrenaline races around your body on this epic speedboat tour of London.
- This is action adventure at its best - Enjoy!
What River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier Includes?
- 50 Minute Speedboat trip on an RIB to Canary Wharf and Back
- Wet weather gear to keep you warm and dry
- Life Jacket and safety briefing
- Live Commentary
- Speed Past:
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- HMS Belfast
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Execution Dock
- Canary Wharf
- Best not to eat straight before the trip in case you get sick!
- Let the crew know if you're celebrating a birthday and they'll play Happy Birthday for you as you cruise back in.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- People talking about this tour on Trip Advisor, Get Your Guide, and Viator give it top ratings and, for the most part, really fantastic views - You can never please everyone!!
- People describe it as "Thrilling!", "Brilliant", "Exciting".
- They have said it's a "Must Do" and "Top Entertainment" that's "Worth Every Penny".
- Everyone agrees that the commentary is hilarious and that the crew really make this trip and know how to handle the boat for the safest and most enjoyable ride possible.
E-tickets and paper tickets are accepted on board.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must agree to the operator's terms and conditions before taking part.
- You need to arrive at the kiosk on the pier 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU.
Youtube videos of River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi