Cheap Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Prices
|90 minutes||(320 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea?
- Afternoon tea is such a traditional British past time with small sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and teacakes served up mid-afternoon, all washed down with lashings of tea! Thanks to this sightseeing cruise you no longer have to look at 4 walls whilst enjoying the past time - See London pass by as you float down the river Thames on a boat with full-length glass windows offering a panoramic view and open deck.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for couples and friends who want to enjoy a sophisticated afternoon on the water whilst enjoying delicious treats.
- Great for travellers but also a nice way for locals to spend the afternoon.
- Best avoided if you have very young children.
What You Will Do With Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea?
- Board the vessel and instantly feel welcomed onboard thanks to the friendly staff who are waiting to greet you.
- Settle down at your table as you prepare to embark on a 90 minute cruise of the River Thames. As you're served afternoon tea you can enjoy watching Big Ben, The Shard, The London Eye, The Globe Theatre, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower Of London, Tower Bridge and so much more pass the window. You can get up and go and stand on deck when you feel the need to stretch your legs before settling back down to devour the delicious cakes!
- You can purchase a glass of champagne from the onboard bar if you want to add some extra fizz to the afternoon!
- The round-trip cruise leaves you back at the departure pier at approximately 4.45pm having enjoyed a thoroughly sophisticated and relaxing afternoon on the water.
What Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Includes?
- 90 minute sightseeing Thames cruise.
- Afternoon tea - Selection of sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, pastries, and cakes
- Unlimited tea or coffee
- Live piano music OR audio commentary
- Pass by the following London sights:
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- The Shard
- The Globe
- The London Eye
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- and more
- Book as a couple not a group - If there are 3 people sitting together there are only 2 extra sandwiches and 3 extra cakes when comparing with the platter for 2 people.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This cruise gets great reviews from travellers and locals alike, many people leaving 4 and 5 star ratings.
- People have described the cruise by saying it's "A very unique London experience", "A Lovely Afternoon Tea & Sightseeing" and "A Very nice boat ride - Enough food for lunch or even dinner."
- Most people were more than satisfied for the food and the service but some people had a bad experience, the quality not living up to their expectations.
- From the good reviews, most people would recommend booking this and enjoying a unique afternoon on the river Thames.
E-tickets and paper tickets are accepted on board.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Boarding time is generally 15 minutes before departure - Check your confirmation email for exact timings.
Address / Pick up Location
Embankment Pier or Tower Pier - Check booking confirmation for departure point.
Youtube videos of Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
River Thames Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.