Cheap Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Prices
|1 day ticket||(112 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise?
- The Tower of London is one of London's most famous attractions and is a UNESCO world heritage site that is synonymous with London history of the last 900 years. Guarded by Beefeaters in their traditional dress, visitors can see the crown jewels and learn all about the history of the tower since its founding in 1066 by William the Conqueror. The Tower of London has served as a fortress, palace, arsenal, mint, jewel house, and what it's most well remembered for - A prison and place of execution. Be sure to visit Tower Green too as you stand on the site where Anne Boleyn and many more were beheaded.
- The river cruise allows you to bypass many of the cities riverside attractions including Big Ben, Westminster Bridge, and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre on an all-weather boot with open deck and indoor saloon with panoramic windows so you'll always be sure of a great view. Snacks and drinks are served onboard (for a fee) and there are toilets onboard too so you'll be able to sit back, relax, rest those tired feet, and learn all about the city of London thanks to fascinating commentary.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way to sightsee London and move around the city.
- A good way to save money on both attractions if you already had the Tower of London on your 'want to see list'.
- Enjoyable for the entire family.
- Perfect for those who want to create their own 1-day itinerary with a lot of freedom to see/do what they want, when they want.
What You Will Do With Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise?
- Board the hop-on-hop-off Thames river sightseeing cruise at any of the 4 departure points and watch London float past. It's entirely up to you when in the day you visit the Tower of London, you might choose to stay on the boat and do an entire round trip (approx 2.5 hours) first, taking in the sights and learning all about them from the informative live commentary onboard. Or you might choose to do the Tower of London first thing, after picking up your combo tickets from the pier first, and then grab the sightseeing cruise afterwards. Since it's hop-on-hop-off you're free to get on and off as much as you want during the day to get you to other nearby attractions including the Cutty Sark, London Eye, and Westminster Bridge.
What Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Entry to the Tower of London
- Hop-On-Hop-Off sightseeing cruise with live commentary
- Sightseeing Cruise Stops:
- Westminster Pier
- London Eye Pier
- Tower Pier (Get off here for the Tower Of London)
- Greenwich Pier
- The shortest ride between piers is 30 minutes with a round trip on the sightseeing cruise taking 2.5 hours.
- There are toilets and snack vendors onboard the boat.
- You will have to queue and exchange your voucher twice - Once when boarding the sightseeing cruise, and again at the Tower of London
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Trip Advisor, Get Your Guide, and Viator give it really good reviews.
- They describe their day as "An excellent experience" "A GREAT Excursion" and "A Fascinating Tour"
- People appreciated the freedom this tour allows them to create their own itinerary for the day and all agree that the commentary is fun as well as informative.
Yes. Please advise staff when booking if you require wheelchair assistance.
Only paper vouchers are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You'll need to print your voucher and exchange it for an entry ticket at Westminster pier, Tower pier or Greenwich pier only.
- You will have to queue again at the Tower of London to redeem an entry ticket for that site.
Address / Pick up Location
The hop on hop off sightseeing cruises depart from Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier.
Youtube videos of Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Luxury Paris Full-Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge: Day Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 50 minutes
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour