Cheap Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
|90 minutes||(1,896 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets Discount Prices
We are comparing Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
- Fully renovated and reopened in 2006 the Arsenal Museum tells the story of its leading football team from its foundation in 1886 to the present day.
- Inside you will find two video theatres as well as historic items belonging to the players of the club.
- Items on display include the original gloves worn by goalkeeper Jens Lehmann, the shirt worn in the final of the FA Cup in 1971 by Charlie George, and football boots belonging to Michel Thomas.
- The highlight of this combo ticket is access to the Emirates Stadium where you can use an audio guide to learn about the arena and its players-only sections or visit with an expert guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Aimed at football fans this is a fantastic combo experience for Arsenal supporters and anyone interested in the team's history.
- A great way to learn about the team and get behind the scenes in the stadium.
- Perfect for Arsenal fans who have reserved match tickets for the same (or subsequent) day, you can plan to visit the museum before the match.
- This attraction is suitable for guests of all ages and great for kids.
Your Experience With Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets?
- Take a guided or self-guided tour of the Emirates Stadium at a time of your choosing.
- Get behind the scenes with access to the players changing rooms, the players tunnel, the Director’s box and the dugout area.
- Learn about the history of Arsenal football club and its legendary players in the onsite museum.
- Use your free audio guide to explore the site.
- View the highlights of Arsenals memorabilia and get interactive in the two video theatres.
What Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets Includes?
- Visit to the Emirates Football Stadium.
- Admissions ticket to the Arsenal Museum.
- Multilingual audio guide (available in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Japanese, and Chinese) or live English-speaking guide.
- Emirates Football Stadium.
- Arsenal Museum.
- The stadium will be closed on match days, therefore, we recommend checking the days of matches at Emirates Stadium online before you visit.
Travelers Reviews about Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets?
- The Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum Tour has a reputable overall score of 4.5 out of 5 from over 1,000 travellers reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Reviews are even more positive from Get Your Guide users who have given it a whopping 4.8 out of 5, while Viator users indicate that this is a perfect excursion by leaving a full 5 out the 5-star rating.
- Comments generally agree that this is an excellent tour and a brilliant London attraction even if you are not a big Arsenal supporter.
- Reviews also mention that the Stadium and museum staff are both friendly and polite.
- People taking the self-guided tour also say that the audio guide is very informative.
- The Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum are accessible to wheelchair users.
- Email confirmation will be received at or soon after the time of booking.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Tickets for this attraction may need to be printed.
- Cancellation policies depend on the specifications of your individual ticket supplier.
- Some tickets are specified as non-refundable but some ticket providers will offer full refunds up to the specified number of days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Stadium tours will not operate on match days or from 1 pm a day in advance of the European League.
- Due to stadium events visitors will not be permitted to enter the player’s tunnel, dugout area, or players changing rooms during the month of May and instead of an audio guide, you will receive a guided tour.
- Discounts are available for students (you must show a valid student ID at the entrance.
- Match tickets are not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: use the entrance on Queensland Road, at the Armoury Store area.
- Address: Hornsey Road, N7 7AJ, London.
- Direction: the nearest subway station is Arsenal Station (3 minutes’ walk from the stadium). Other nearby su
Youtube videos of Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.