Cheap Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers Prices
|The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.||(2 810 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers?
- The Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers combined ticket gives you an opportunity to enjoy the story about the creation of the worldwide popular movie series.
- For your convenience, this package includes the round-trip from central London to the Warner Bros Studio outside the city.
- Have a look at many places and find yourself familiar sets from the movie.
- Among others, you will enjoy being in the Grand Hall, Dumbledore's office and taking a walk down the cobblestone clad Diagon Alley.
- Furthermore, a ride on the Hogwarts Express and a visit to the Platform 9 will additionally delight you.
- Get yourself acquainted with Harry Potter's magic and see costumes used during the creation of the movie series.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining activity is a must-see for all fans of Harry Potter.
- Even if you aren't Harry Potter's admirer, you will certainly like the tour of the studios because there is so much to see there.
What You Will Do With Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers?
- Get behind the scenes at the Warner Bros Studio and learn the story behind the creation of Harry Potter.
- Explore the studio's premises and examine a wide variety of props, costumes and sets that were in use as the popular movie series came into existence.
- Among other places familiar from the movies, you will see the Dumbledore's office, stroll along the Diagon Alley and spend some time in the Great Hall.
- Explore the fantasy world of Harry Potter and other popular heroes as you discover the Warner Bros Studios on your own itinerary.
- Gain knowledge about how various special effects that amazed you were done.
- For an additional convenience, you will have the benefit of return transportation from central London.
What Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers Includes?
- Self-guided tour of the Warner Brothers Studios.
- Entrance fees.
- Round trip transportation between London City Centre and the Warner Bros Studios.
- Warner Bros Studios
- If you’re a big fan of Harry Potter then we recommend conducting a full Harry Potter movie marathon before visiting the Warner Bros Studios. That way, you will make the most of this visit.
- Also, take a small meal to avoid queuing if you get hungry.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has extraordinary ratings from participants who have visited the studios: 4.7 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide, 5 on Viator and 5 on TripAdvisor.
- Former participants of the tour via Get Your Guide and Viator agree that the tour is well organized.
- Comments also agree that the tour is suitable for kids and parents alike.
- Warner Bros Studio is a disabled-friendly facility.
- You should be aware that all sales for this activity are final and refunds are not available even if you are unable to take the tour.
- You can present either smartphone or printed voucher to the authorized person.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers is not a guided tour.
- By booking this interesting activity, you get the entry to the movie-making facilities and the transportation to/from London.
- The beginning of the tour is at the specified time on the booking website.
- The journey from London to the Warner Bros Studios takes approximately 2 hours.
- The end of the tour is at the specified time in central London.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: the bus departs fromFountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Youtube videos of Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3.45 hours
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge: Day Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Luxury Paris Full-Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 50 minutes
London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour and Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
London Showboat Dinner Cruise on River Thames
Duration: 3.15 hours