Cheap Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
|Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi||(158 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets?
- The Kensington Palace used to be the favourite residence of many of Great Britain former Kings and Queens so there’s plenty of history to be found inside.
- When visiting the Kensington Palace, one can examine how everyday lives of these royals looked like and what things were dear to them.
- Among other sights, you can take a closer look into the lives of beloved sovereigns such as Queen Victoria and Princess Diana.
- During your palace you’re your expert guide will reveal some of the sad secrets of the Stuart dynasty.
- The Kensington Palace has opulent premises and many pristine artworks.
- You will also see the King's State Apartments, the Grand Staircase and the King's Gallery.
- This centuries old palace has magnificent gardens to visit too.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If the lives of the British royals, both past and present, interest you, then you will certainly enjoy a visit to the Kensington Palace.
Your Experience With Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets?
- Get acquainted with the lives and luxuries of the former Monarchs of the United Kingdom.
- During your visit, you will discover a lot about the life of Lady Diana and how princess changed her style in different stages of her life.
- Jump back in time and learn the tragic secrets of the Stuarts.
- Learn about the life and reign of England’s beloved young Victoria.
- Examine the personal possessions in the Queen's collection and visit the same rooms in which she used to spend time.
- See a display of the former Queens finest dressed and understand how their styles influenced the fashion in England.
- Tour state apartments and witness their grandeur and opulence.
- Examine the Royal Collection that comprises priceless artworks and historical garments.
- Finally, take a stroll in the Kensington Palace Gardens.
What Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to the Kensington Palace and Gardens.
- Access to the Palace exhibits.
- Guided tour with an expert guide.
- The Kensington Palace and Gardens.
- There are many guides that would answer your questions in the palace so don’t fee shy to ask.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Travelers that booked a visit via Get Your Guide rated the experience with the 4.6 rate (out of 5).
- Viator's clients assessed the experience with the average rate of 4.
- Visitors of the Kensington Palace seem satisfied the most with the exhibition about Princess Diana and the palace gardens.
- Also, they spoke commendably about the staff and exhibits.
- Address: Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX address.
- You need to your paper voucher at the Kensington Palace's Admissions office to enter the property.
- Depending on your chosen ticket provider’s policy, you may be able to cancel your ticket for a full refund however a time restriction will apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last admission to the Palace of Kensington is one hour before the closing time.
- The admission for visitors under 16 years of age is free.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Kensington Palace is located on the Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX address.
Youtube videos of Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
River Thames Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 50 minutes
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Stansted Airport to Central London Bus Transfer
Duration: In regular circumstances, the transfer lasts between and hour and 1:30 hours.
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3.45 hours
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis