Cheap London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
|Around 2:30 hours||(29 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace Discount Prices
We are comparing London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
- A guided tour of some of the top attractions and tourist places of interest in Westminster and London.
- An informative tour that reveals various interesting facts about the places popular among travelers.
- An in-depth overview of many significant and attractive places throughout Westminster and London.
- The guided tour covers the Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, St. James' Park and some other attractions.
- The tour that spotlights the history of the Royal Family of England.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is an excellent opportunity for fans of London to learn a lot about some of its top attractions and landmarks.
- People interested in history also have a great time by attending the guided tour.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages and in average fitness shape.
Your Experience With London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace?
- Walk from one top attraction of Westminster to another and hear interesting stories relating to the Royal Family and the city itself.
- See the Westminster Palace and the Westminster Abbey, the latter being the burial ground to many illustrious personalities.
- Listen to the narrative in the language of your choice from English, French and Italian.
- Have a personalized experience in a small group.
- Tour the Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Victoria Memorial and many other points of interest of the city of London.
- By joining the morning tour, you will see the traditional Changing of the Guards ceremony.
What London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace Includes?
- Assistance of the certified and friendly guide.
- Umbrella, if it rains.
- To attend the Changing of the Guards, join the morning tour.
- Make sure to visit the Westminster Abbey after the tour to pay respects to historic people, including recently-deceased Stephen Hawking, Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin.
Travelers Reviews about London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace?
- Travelers have a great opinion about the tour since they learned a lot about some of the most emblematic sites London is famous for.
- Some of them say in their reviews that there is a lot one can learn about the Royal Family, which the tour guide elaborates well.
- Most of them have a great opinion about the performance and conduct of the guide no matter which one was assigned to them.
- According to most reviews, the guided tour provides a great value for money.
The activity is suitable for people with mobility issues, but get in touch with the tour provider to learn the details.
Show either mobile or printed voucher to join the guided tour. Cancel the tour at least 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions since the tour takes place rain or shine.
- Put on footwear suitable for walking.
- To take part in the activity, kids need to have a company of an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
Green Park tube station, Parliament Square or St James Palace depending on the chosen provider.
Youtube videos of London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour London
Duration: Around 2 hours
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice