Cheap London Thames River Dinner Cruise Prices
|3.45 hours||(175 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy London Thames River Dinner Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing London Thames River Dinner Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is London Thames River Dinner Cruise?
- This sophisticated evening dinner cruise on the River Thames passes by London's top riverside attractions as they're illuminated at night and shown off in all their glory
- The gourmet dinner is 5 courses and (subject to menu changes) includes delicious dishes such as smoked mackerel fillets or asparagus and cheddar tart. English lamb rump, roasted duck breast, or pistachio and apricot torte for the vegetarians. The appetizers and mains are followed by salted hazelnut ice-cream, lemon posset or cheese and fruit with fair trade coffee, teas, and infusions with Petit fours served afterwards - Simply scrumptious!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Aimed at couples who want a glamorous, romantic evening, children under the age of 12 are not permitted.
- There is a smart/formal dress code so ensure you have something suitable to wear before booking!
What You Will Do With London Thames River Dinner Cruise?
- Dress up to the nines for a romantic evening on the River Thames!
- Upon boarding at Embankment Pier you will be greeted and welcomed onboard by the professional waiters and waitresses and settled at your table with a drink.
- With everyone aboard the band will begin to play as the cruise makes its way past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. As the boat glides past the South Bank you'll be tucking into the first of your 5 course meal, marvelling at the Tate Modern lit up at night and the London Eye. As the evening continues, with more delicious dishes placed in front of you, you'll pass under the Millennium Bridge, past The Globe, catching a glimpse of St Paul's Cathedral before passing under the illuminated Tower Bridge. If you've finished dinner and marvelled at enough of London's iconic sites you can enjoy after-dinner dancing with a mix of classic and modern hits played by the band. The evening ends at approximately 10.45pm back at Embankment Pier.
What London Thames River Dinner Cruise Includes?
- 2.45 hour Thames Cruise
- A delicious 5 course gourmet dinner
- Evening entertainment with a live band and after-dinner dancing
- Watching London's iconic sights lit up at night pass by the window
- Your river cruise will take you past:
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- The Tate Modern museum
- The London Eye
- The Millennium Bridge
- The Globe
- Tower Bridge
- Dress to impress, it's not every night you get to cruise down the River Thames whilst enjoying a gourmet 5 course dinner!
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this cruise on Trip Advisor, Viator, and Get Your Guide generally give it high ratings and very good feedback though for some few passengers expectations did not live up to what they received.
- One happy passenger said "I had a lovely time on a lovely vessel with lovely staff and beautiful live music. It was a great experience."
- Someone else said "Outstanding dinner with attentive service being serenaded by a live band."
- Another happy customer said "The dining experience has to be the most enjoyable you could imagine on board a floating / travelling restaurant."
- Some people noted that they were too hot seated inside during the warmest Summer months but generally, people had a wonderful evening saying that the food was excellent, the service professional, and that they would recommend this dinner cruise to others.
E-tickets and paper tickets are accepted on board.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Check the dress code - Trainers, flip-flops, shorts and leisurewear are not permitted. A jacket, a tie and a pair of trousers or smart dark denim jeans are allowed (so long as the jeans do not have holes/tears). Ladies can wear smart cocktail dresses or trousers.
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU.
Youtube videos of London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.