Cheap London Westminster Abbey Ticket
|Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis||(425 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
London Westminster Abbey Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing London Westminster Abbey Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of London Westminster Abbey Ticket
- The Westminster Abbey is one of the most historic places in the whole of Europe where numerous English royals are buried.
- With the exception of Henry VIII, who is buried in the Windsor, the entire Tudor family rest inside the Abbey.
- The grand abbey is also the resting place for many prominent personalities including Charles Dickens, Geoffrey Chaucer, Isaac Newton and Edward the Confessor.
- The Westminster Abbey boasts striking Gothic architecture, and outstanding stained-glass windows and other decoration.
- It has the Coronation Chair, probably the oldest piece of furniture in continuous use in Great Britain.
- The abbey also has many memorials honoring illustrious people.
- Pay attention at the medieval shrine of the saintly king Edward the Confessor, located in the heart of the grand abbey.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The abbey is one of the most magnificent religious structures in the world.
- So if you are a fan of grand architecture, a pilgrim, interested in history or art, you should visit the Westminster Abbey.
Your Experience With London Westminster Abbey Ticket?
- With the ticket to the Westminster Abbey, you will have the pleasure to trace a thousand year long history of England.
- Also, you will visit one of the most important and iconic landmarks in London.
- While you spend your time in the Westminster Abbey you can examine its exquisite Gothic architecture and magnificent stained-glass windows.
- Benefit from the complimentary audio guide that comes with the ticket and learn about the place which has hosted the coronations of British Royals almost 1000 years.
- Take a look at the Coronation Chair, the oldest piece of furniture in England that has been in use since the beginning of the 14th century.
- Pay respects to illustrious people whose resting places are in the abbey, including Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy, Isaac Newton and 17 former rulers.
- Feel free to attend services in the Westminster Abbey.
What London Westminster Abbey Ticket Includes?
- An accompanying audio guide in multiple languages.
- Admission to the Westminster Abbey.
- Westminster Abbey
- If you are limited with time, take a quick tour of the Westminster Abbey by seeing the Coronation Chair, Grave of the Unknown Warrior, Chapter's House and Poets' Corner.
- In winter, the abbey tends to be cold, so dress warmly.
Travelers Reviews about London Westminster Abbey Ticket?
- Travelers who visited the famous Westminster Abbey rate their experience with the 4.6 rate on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Most visitors to the Westminster Abbey rate the experience very highly and many say that it way the highlight of their time in London.
- Also, many found the complimentary audio guide very convenient and useful.
- The Westminster Abbey is accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- To gain entrance into the Westminster Abbey, you need to present the printed voucher.
- Depending on the chosen provider of the voucher, be able to cancel and refund our ticket for no extra charge.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the Abbey entrance closes from 12pm (noon) until 1pm because of religious services.
- However, if you are already inside, you may stay.
- Sometimes, the Westminster Abbey closes at short notice and on certain dates, so check the schedule before coming.
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Exchange Desk: at the North Door, Westminster Abbey.
- Address: 20 Deans Yd, London address.
Youtube videos of London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour & Transfers
Duration: The duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours.
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.