Cheap Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Prices
|24 hr / 1 day pass||(70 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise?
- A great way to see London and move around the different parts of the city in the most scenic way possible!
- This cruise allows you to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you want at the 4 piers throughout the day so you can make your own sightseeing itinerary.
- Live commentary from a friendly local guide explains the history of the city and allows you to learn all about the sights and monuments that you're passing. The commentary is fun and informative - No facts and figures to make you fall asleep!
- The comfortable river boat has ample seating, toilet facilities as well as a bar and cafe so you'll be able to relax on the journey and enjoy some refreshments as the sights of London pass by the windows. Sit inside in the covered saloon with large windows offering panoramic views, or go up on the deck and feel the breeze blowing through your hair as you marvel at the city of London.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way to see London's top attractions in the most scenic way possible.
- Great for travellers who want to learn about the city but don't want to be tied down with a tour group - This cruise allows you to make your own itinerary.
- Good for solo travellers whether old or young and families, including those traveling with young children.
- Enjoy unlimited travel during a 24 hour / 1 day period on the River Thames with the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise that takes you to, and past, many of London's top riverside locations and monuments.
- You can join the boat at Westminster Pier, Waterloo/London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier and, making your own itinerary, either hop-off at the next stop or stay onboard and listen to the commentary. A round-trip takes approximately 2.5 hours with the shortest 'hop' taking 20-30 minutes.
- Passing iconic sites including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, The Shard, The Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, The London Eye, The Tower of London, Tower Bridge and so much more, you'll be able to learn the history of London and learn fun and interesting facts about all the sights that you pass from your friendly commentator and, of course, take a ton of photos!
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise Includes?
- 24hr / 1 day pass for the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary in English onboard
- The sightseeing cruise stops at:
- Westminster Pier
- Waterloo Pier / London Eye Pier
- Tower Pier
- Greenwich Pier
- Be sure to take a ride down the River at Sunset for some stunning views!
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this Thames river cruise on Viator, Get Your Guide, and Trip Advisor give it very good ratings and very good comments, most people recommending this cruise to others and saying they would do it again in the future.
- People have said "We would never miss an opportunity to take the Thames River Cruise! It is relaxing, it's a chance to rest your legs after busy London walking excursions, and it's absolutely wonderful to see the buildings and architecture along the water" "Loved the commentary, found it humorous and anecdotal" and "We had a great time and would recommend it for others".
- Everyone agrees that the staff are helpful and friendly and that the crew members who commentate really make the cruise something special.
Yes. Please advise staff when booking if you require wheelchair assistance.
A paper voucher must be shown - E-vouchers are not accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Print your voucher - e-voucher's are not permitted.
Address / Pick up Location
The hop on hop off sightseeing cruises depart from Westminster Pier, London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier.
Youtube videos of Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3.45 hours
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your