Cheap Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Prices
|1 Day||(2,512 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off?
- The 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket is basically your key to discovering the central sights of the British Capital without the need of a strictly organised tour or irritating time restriction.
- Instead this convenient transport pass lets you choose which sites to see and when to see them.
- You could even choose to stay aboard and ride the entire loop listening a knowledgeable tour guide describe the city’s most significant sights and explain the complex development of the city of London.
- Attractions You Can Visit Using the Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Service:
- The Royal Observatory
- The Tower of London
- The Cutty Sark
- Tate Modern
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Borough Market
- London Eye
- South Bank Centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Right for people who want the convenience of a self-guided city tour, the Hop-On Hop-Off city cruise allows visitors to make their own itinerary and explore the city at their own pace.
- Great for families with children as well as disabled visitors, you will be able to see a lot of the city without taking an organised tour.
- This is also a good option for people who are looking to combine sightseeing with scenic cruising in the city centre.
What You Will Do With Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off?
- Enjoy the freedom that the Hop-On Hop-Off River Thames Boat service gives you.
- Benefit from the gentle breeze and pull of the River Thames, away from the hustle and bustle of London’s busy streets.
- Join any of the Hop-On Hop-Off boats at any of the designated stops throughout the city.
- Take some time to photograph the Houses of Parliament and The London Eye as you float by and learn about Tower Bridge and other famous architectural works from a professional onboard guide.
- Pass by major city landmarks such as the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Millennial Footbridge, H.M.S Belfast and much more.
What Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off Includes?
- 24-hour ticket to the Hop on Hop Off Thames River Cruise.
- Live onboard commentary (in English).
- Sight you will see on the Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise.
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Royal Festival Hall
- Somerset House
- Westminster Bridge
- Cleopatra’s Needle
- Millennium Footbridge
- H.M.S Belfast
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- London Eye
- Plan your trip in advance and pick out the right attractions and you will be able to use the Hop-On Hop-Off boat as your main mode of transport in the city of London. (This will be much more pleasant than taking the busy subway.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers on TripAdvisor have said that the Thames Hop-On Hop-Off river cruise is well organised and a great way to explore the city.
- Comments indicate that the staff are very helpful and polite and that the onboard café has a good selection.
- On Get Your Guide the tour has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 from over 600 reviews and on Viator the cruise has an impressive 4.5 out of 5-stars.
- Hop-On Hop-Off River boats have wheelchair access.
- Tickets are accepted in printed or electronic form.
- You will receive your confirmation via email.
- Your ticket will be valid for use any time within a 24-hour period.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are refundable up to 24 hours in advance but tickets purchased from other ticket providers are non-refundable and you will be charged the full price of the ticket.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Departure times may vary depending on river traffic and tides.
- No foods or drinks are included in the Hop-On Hop-Off ticket price, however, there is an onboard snack bar and café where you can purchase food and beverages.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Points: cruised depart from:
- Greenwich Pier.
- Waterloo Pier.
- Westminster Pier. Tower Pier.
- The London City Cruises Office is located on Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH, London.
Youtube videos of Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Kensington Palace Sigthseeing Tickets
Duration: Plan around an hour and a half at least for a visit to the apartments and the Victoria Revealed exhi
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
Luxury Paris Full-Day Trip from London
Duration: Trip to Paris and the sightseeing of the city last approximately 14 hours.
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
London Eye and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge: Day Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 50 minutes
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes