Cheap Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Tickets
|90 minutes||(320 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea?
- Afternoon tea is such a traditional British past time with small sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, and teacakes served up mid-afternoon, all washed down with lashings of tea! Thanks to this sightseeing cruise you no longer have to look at 4 walls whilst enjoying the past time - See London pass by as you float down the river Thames on a boat with full-length glass windows offering a panoramic view and open deck.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for couples and friends who want to enjoy a sophisticated afternoon on the water whilst enjoying delicious treats.
- Great for travellers but also a nice way for locals to spend the afternoon.
- Best avoided if you have very young children.
Your Experience With Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea?
- Board the vessel and instantly feel welcomed onboard thanks to the friendly staff who are waiting to greet you.
- Settle down at your table as you prepare to embark on a 90 minute cruise of the River Thames. As you're served afternoon tea you can enjoy watching Big Ben, The Shard, The London Eye, The Globe Theatre, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower Of London, Tower Bridge and so much more pass the window. You can get up and go and stand on deck when you feel the need to stretch your legs before settling back down to devour the delicious cakes!
- You can purchase a glass of champagne from the onboard bar if you want to add some extra fizz to the afternoon!
- The round-trip cruise leaves you back at the departure pier at approximately 4.45pm having enjoyed a thoroughly sophisticated and relaxing afternoon on the water.
What Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea Includes?
- 90 minute sightseeing Thames cruise.
- Afternoon tea - Selection of sandwiches, scones with jam and clotted cream, pastries, and cakes
- Unlimited tea or coffee
- Live piano music OR audio commentary
- Pass by the following London sights:
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- The Shard
- The Globe
- The London Eye
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- and more
- Book as a couple not a group - If there are 3 people sitting together there are only 2 extra sandwiches and 3 extra cakes when comparing with the platter for 2 people.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This cruise gets great reviews from travellers and locals alike, many people leaving 4 and 5 star ratings.
- People have described the cruise by saying it's "A very unique London experience", "A Lovely Afternoon Tea & Sightseeing" and "A Very nice boat ride - Enough food for lunch or even dinner."
- Most people were more than satisfied for the food and the service but some people had a bad experience, the quality not living up to their expectations.
- From the good reviews, most people would recommend booking this and enjoying a unique afternoon on the river Thames.
E-tickets and paper tickets are accepted on board.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Boarding time is generally 15 minutes before departure - Check your confirmation email for exact timings.
Address / Pick up Location
Embankment Pier or Tower Pier - Check booking confirmation for departure point.
Youtube videos of Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Embankment Pier
Duration: 50 minutes
London Showboat Dinner Cruise on River Thames
Duration: 3.15 hours
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
The View from the Shard Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
River Thames Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Windsor Castle Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your