Cheap Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter Tickets
|The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.||(618 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter?
- The Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter package includes a return trip from London to the Warner Bros Studio and a professionally guided tour of the studio.
- During your guided tour, you will discover all aspects of the creation of the popular film series.
- An expert guide will inform you about many interesting details and facts of all Harry Potter films.
- Hence, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge about your heroes.
- In addition, the tour leads you through the Diagon Alley, Dumbledore's office, Platform 9 ¾, Gryffindor Common Room and some other recognizable places.
- Also, examine costumes, props and sets from each and every film of the Harry Potter series.
- After the end of the guided tour of the Warner Bros Studio, you may remain and do your own tour of the world of Harry Potter.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining tour is ideal for all fans of the Harry Potter series, magic and all others who wish to take part in something that is truly extraordinary.
- The tour is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter?
- On this tour, you will have the privilege of visiting the Warner Bros with your personal guide.
- Along the way, you will get behind the scenes and find out how the Harry Potter film series came into existence.
- As you get between places you will recognize from the popular films, your knowledgeable guide will reveal various interesting details.
- In addition, you will examine costumes, sets and props from every Harry Potter film and enter halls, offices and other facilities represented in the series.
- That way, you will take a glimpse into Dumbledore's office and Gryffindor Common Room, stroll along Diagon Alley and visit the Hogwarts Express.
- After the tour, you may remain in the Warner Bros Studio and explore on your own.
- Also, you will benefit of a round trip between London and the Warner Brothers Studio by train for the price of the package.
What Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter Includes?
- Transfer options from London to the Warner Bros Studio and back, and the studio tour handled by authorized representatives and guides.
- Train tickets to the Warner Brothers Studio and London.
- The guided tour in a small group of up to 15 participants.
- Headsets for hearing the guide easily.
- Timed admission to the studio.
- Warner Bros Studios, inculding:
- Diagon Alley
- Dumbledore's office
- Platform 9 and 3/4
- Gryffindor Common Room.
- If able, schedule the arrival to the Warner Bros Studio on some special occasion or event.
- On these day you will open the door to the Great Hall and it should prove a great experience, especially for children.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Former participants in this guided tour gave this activity a very high rating - 4.8 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and 5 on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Most users of this package are extremely satisfied with how entertaining the tour was.
- Visitors also enjoyed the freedom to take a self-guided tour of the studios.
- The Making of Harry Potter tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- Most of the Warner Bros Studios are wheelchair accessible.
- Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid.
- You will receive the confirmation of your purchase at the time of booking.
- Tour operators allow for free cancellations providing that the cancellations are made the specified number of days/hours in advance .
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You are free to take photos during the tour except in the cinema rooms.
- The walking guided tour lasts 3 hours while the journeys between London and the Warner Bros Studios is 2 hours (1 hour in one direction).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: on the main concourse of the Euston station.
Youtube videos of Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Showboat Dinner Cruise on River Thames
Duration: 3.15 hours
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Thames River Cruise Hop On Hop Off
Duration: 1 Day
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
Tower of London Ticket with Crown Jewels Exhibition
London Thames River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3.45 hours
The Queens Gallery Buckingham Palace
Duration: 60-90 Minutes
Madame Tussauds London and Star Wars Experience Tickets
Duration: You can choose how long to stay in the Madame Tussauds Museum. However, around 3 hours should be suf
Tower of London and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 day ticket
Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Duration: The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
Thames Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Duration: 24 hr / 1 day pass
London Eye 4D Experience Tickets
Duration: The London Eye makes the full circle in half an hour.
Warner Bros Studio Tour London Making of Harry Potter
Duration: The duration of the round trip and guided tour is approximately 5 hours.
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.