Cheap Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
|The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.||(208 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
- A journey through the history of tennis and Wimbledon, one of the most iconic tennis courts in the world.
- The tour introduces the very beginnings of tennis as a pastime activity and its transformation into one of the most popular sports of the present time.
- A variety of exhibits, including outfit worn by tennis players and historical memorabilia, allow visitors to understand the way tennis developed to become what it is today.
- An interactive experience involving virtual reality and touchscreens.
- The guided tour grants guests access to areas normally reserved only for players, the press and officials.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Wimbledon is the icon of Great Britain and among must-visit places for travelers visiting London.
- Taking the tour is especially recommended for fans of tennis.
- The tour introduces the tennis courts and the history of the sport in a fun and interactive way, which is suitable for people of all ages and different interests.
Your Experience With Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour?
- Take a tour of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and get an overview of the evolution of tennis from a leisure activity into one of the most popular sports today.
- Examine various relics that trace the development of tennis through decades and enjoy a virtual reality performance unlocking interesting facts.
- Join a guided tour of the tennis grounds and access areas that are normally reserved for the press.
- Visit the Central Court where many of the biggest matches in the history of tennis took place.
What Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour Includes?
- Live guide in English or audio guide in Spanish, French, Chinese and a few other languages.
- Admission to the Lawn Tennis Museum of Wimbledon.
- A virtual reality show.
- Queuing for tickets before the Grand Slam Championship is a part of the local culture and is far from bothersome.
- It is an obligation for players to wear white, so nothing apart from their performance can stand out in any way during the match.
Travelers Reviews about Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour?
- Travelers that visited Wimbledon state in their reviews that the self-guided and guided tours are very insightful and entertaining.
- Many of them have a high opinion of their guides and passionate fans of tennis state that the Wimbledon tour was the highlight of their visit to London.
- Even visitors that aren't especially enthusiastic about tennis enjoyed the visit.
- The reviewers describe their assigned guided as entertaining, knowledgeable and friendly.
The Wimbledon Museum is a wheelchair-accessible venue.
Depending on the tour operator, you may need to show mobile or printed voucher to visit the Wimbledon complex. To get a full refund, cancel your order no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress appropriately for the guided tour takes place outdoors.
- Plan to spend at least around an hour at the museum in addition to the guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Church Road, SW19 5AG, London
Youtube videos of Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Duration: Approximately 1:30 hours
London Ghost Bus Tour: Comedy Horror Show
Duration: Around 1:15 hours
Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours, while you are free to decide how much time to spend at the museum.
London Highlights with Westminster & Buckingham Palace
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Tour from London
Duration: Between 10 and 11 hours
London Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Duration: Around 7 hours
Shakespeare's Globe Guided Tours
Duration: Flexible, but around 1:30 hours should suffice
Wembley Stadium Guided Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
British Museum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour London
Duration: Up to two hours