Cheap Windsor Castle Ticket
|The duration of your stay is flexible, but you should plan at least 3 hours to make the most of your||(267 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Windsor Castle Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Windsor Castle Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Windsor Castle Ticket
- The Windsor Castle Admission Ticket allows you to tour one of the oldest and longest-inhabited castles in the world.
- Windsor Castle was founded by William the Conqueror after the Battle of Hastings (1066), but the present appearance of the castle achieved after various modifications made by the former kings and queens of England.
- As you tour the castle's rooms and apartments, you will examine rich decoration and extraordinary works of art by celebrated artists.
- The the castle houses plenty of fine French and English furnishings.
- Within the vast complex, you shouldn't miss visiting the St. George's Chapel, which is the resting place of several monarchs and one of the most magnificent ecclesiastical structures in England.
- For visits during winter, additional rooms are open to the public, such as King George's Semi-State Rooms.
- Besides the castle itself, the ticket gives you an opportunity to visit the St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful religious structures in England where 10 English monarchs are entombed.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to Windsor Castle is a great trip through history, art and architecture.
- Hence, it is an ideal attraction for everyone who has some interest in these topics.
Your Experience With Windsor Castle Ticket?
- With the ticket to the Windsor Castle, you gain access to the favourite residence of Queen Elizabeth II.
- By walking the ground and premises of the Windsor Castle, you will tour the longest-inhabited and one of the largest castle complexes in the world.
- Also, you will have the pleasure to see the amazing State Apartments, which boast the extraordinary Royal Collection.
- Part of this collection is made up of paintings by celebrated artists such as Rubens, Van Dyck and Holbein.
- If you visit during winter, you will also tour opulent Semi-State Rooms, commissioned by George IV.
- While within the property, don't miss the chance to visit the St. George's Chapel, which is commonly regarded as one of the most outstanding ecclesiastical structures in all England.
- In addition, the chapel is an eternal resting place for Henry VIII Tudor and several other English monarchs.
What Windsor Castle Ticket Includes?
- Entrance to the Windsor Castle complex (including both the castle and the grounds)
- Windsor Castle
- For attending the ceremony of the Changing of the Guard, plan to be at the castle grounds at 11am.
- The ceremony takes place every day in summer and every other day the rest of the season.
Travelers Reviews about Windsor Castle Ticket?
- The ratings of this half-day tour from London are 4.7 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- Visitors to the Windsor Castle underline that the entire place is very special and worth both the time and money spent.
- Also, many of them are very satisfied with how easily the booking went.
- The Windsor Castle is suitable for visiting for people with walking difficulties.
- To obtain your ticket, you need to present the printed voucher.
- You will get the instant confirmation at the time of booking.
- For cancellations up to a day in advance, you will receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The route for visitors covers a lot of ground and the castle stands at the top of the steep hill.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ.
Youtube videos of Windsor Castle Ticket
Windsor Castle, Bath & Stonehenge Tour from London
Duration: The combined sightseeing tour of the Windsor Castle, the Stonehenge and Bath takes between 10 and 11
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Emirates Arsenal Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes
Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transfer : Harry Potter
Duration: The tour's duration is approximately 7 hours, with around 4 hours available for you to spend in the
London Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
London Zoo Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to stay in the London Zoo.However, plan at least a few hours for a m
London Bridge Experience, Tombs Tickets, and Audio Guide
Duration: The tour of the London Tower and Tombs varies, but is around an hour in most cases.
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium and Museum
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of the Chelsea Football Club is 1 hour. However, you may remain when
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.