Cheap Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
|4 days||(450 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid Discount Prices
We are comparing Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
- A trip introducing three amazing cities of Andalusia (Cordoba, Granada and Seville) and Toledo, near the Spanish capital of Madrid.
- A discovery tour of the history, religious past of the Iberian Peninsula and coexistence of Islam, Christianity and Judaism on the soil of present-day Spain.
- A journey through knowledge, religious tolerance and fascinating architecture of Southern Spain.
- Visits to striking churches, mosques, synagogues, palaces, gardens and medieval streets.
- Guided tours of some of the most beautiful cities in Spain and Europe.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Taking part in the trip is the right thing to do for everyone whose curiosity has no boundaries.
- The trip is especially recommended for travelers interested in the history of Spain and the Iberian Peninsula.
- A tour of the cities of Andalusia is highly recommended for people who like to witness the magnificent architecture and stunning landscapes.
Your Experience With Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid?
- Travel from Madrid to Andalusia to discover the region's top attractions that are famous throughout the world.
- Lay eyes on the highest Gothic cathedral in the world in the city of Seville and wander its streets featuring Moorish and Christian architecture.
- Explore the grand palace of Alhambra in Granada and learn about sultans of the Nasrid dynasty who ruled present-day Spain in the late medieval period.
- Visit exceptional Mezquita, the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the Alcazar and the Cordoba Synagogue.
- Take a tour of Toledo, a great city that used to be the center of European knowledge.
What Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid Includes?
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned and comfortable coach.
- Entrance fees to related points of interest in the cities of Andalusia.
- Guided tours of the attractions.
- Three stays at 4-star hotels in different cities.
- If shopping is among your passions, go to Calle Sierpes Street in Seville.
- Attend the audio-visual show in the Mezquita in Cordoba.
- Take great photos of Granada from Generalife Gardens of Alhambra.
Travelers Reviews about Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid?
- Travelers that booked the trip to Andalusia have a great opinion of the places they visited and of the overall experience.
- They commend the performance of the guides who were very informative and willing to share excellent tips.
- Participants in the trip underline that the breaks were well spaced during long journeys.
- According to some reviews, you will have to walk a lot when visiting the related destinations and attractions.
- Most of tourists who joined the trip have a great opinion about hotels and dining.
The trip to Andalusia isn't suitable for people with special needs.
Depending on the chosen operator, you may need to show a printed or mobile voucher. Every trip provider has a different cancellation policy, with different conditions for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can take only one suitcase with you.
- Children under 3 years of age don't pay given that they don't occupy a seat.
- The maximum number of guests per room is three.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza de Oriente or Calle Feraz Bus Terminal, Madrid
Youtube videos of Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.
Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
Duration: Around 3, 3:30 hours.
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours