Cheap Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
|The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.||(2361 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
- A discovery tour of bullfighting, one of the most popular traditions and leisure activities among the Spanish people throughout centuries.
- A chance to explore Las Ventas, the bullring of Madrid, by walking its grounds.
- An opportunity to imagine yourself as a bullfighter in the arena surrounded by many spectators.
- A self-guided tour with audio-guide that reveals various interesting information about this longtime tradition.
- See plaques honoring various events that took place in the past.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Taking the tour is a must for the admirers of the Spanish culture and tradition.
- The audio tour of Las Ventas and the Bullfighting Museum is the right thing to do for everyone wishing to understand the fascination of the Spaniards with bullfighting.
Your Experience With Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour?
- Jump into the shoes of a toreador in the bullring and admire the view of the arena from a spectator's perspective.
- Explore alleyways that separate the participants in the bullfight from the auditorium.
- Glimpse into the longtime traditions and culture of the Spanish nation and understand their fascination with bullfights.
- Learn interesting facts about bullfighting through informative pre-recorded narrative.
- Take a self-guided tour of the Bullfighting Museum for an in-depth overview of the popular pastime of the Spaniards.
What Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour Includes?
- Entry fees for the Bullring and the Bullfighting Museum.
- Complimentary audio guides.
- If bullfighting takes place on the day of your visit, you probably won't be allowed to enter the space where the fights take place.
- The Spaniards breed a specific breed of bulls, known for being aggressive, that take place in the spectacle.
- Toreadors still kill most of the bulls, but some are exempted from this fate if they showed exceptional bravery.
Travelers Reviews about Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour?
- The majority of partakers had an entertaining and educational experience by taking the tour of the bullring and the attached museum.
- Some of them say that the Las Ventas building alone is worth a visit.
- A number of them stated that they were assisted by an actual guide instead of having an audio guide, which was better in their opinion.
- They appreciated the opportunity to explore main and behind-the-scenes places.
Las Ventas Bullring is wheelchair accessible.
Both printed and electronic tickets are valid for this activity. Cancel the tour at least 24 hours before the specified date to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the case of events that affect your visit, you will receive an offer for an alternative tour.
- Having a tour on the day of the bullfight isn't possible.
- On the day of the San Isidoro Fair, you can conduct the tour until 2 pm.
Address / Pick up Location
Calle Alcala 237, Madrid
Youtube videos of Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: 4 days
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice