Cheap Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
|Around 6 hours||(132 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings Discount Prices
We are comparing Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
- A welcoming break from the commotion of the Spanish capital and a trip to the nearby countryside.
- A guided tour allowing you to visit three outstanding local wineries (bodegas) and taste different types of wine.
- An activity that introduces grape-growing and wine-producing procedures.
- An opportunity for you to learn more about the Spanish culture.
- A walking tour of the picturesque vineyards and wine cellars where exquisite wines are kept.
- A chance to sample cheeses that make perfect additions to the white and red wines you taste.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is the right thing for anyone wishing to exchange the commotion of Madrid for fresh air and beautiful landscapes of its vicinity.
- This activity is highly recommended for people appreciating first-class wines and fans of nature.
Your Experience With Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings?
- Travel through attractive countryside near Madrid and visit a few outstanding local wineries.
- Learn stories that reveal grape-growing practices and wine-producing techniques of Spanish wines.
- Interact with friendly locals and visit their wine cellars.
- Enjoy time spent in vineyards and take beautiful photos of them.
- Taste around a dozen different sorts of wines, both white and red.
- Sample specially-selected cheeses and products made of olive oil.
- Familiarize yourself with the Spanish culinary heritage.
What Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings Includes?
- A round-trip in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach or van.
- A company of accomplished and certified guide.
- A selection of red and white wines for sampling and some complimentary extras, including cheese and products made of olive oil.
- If you arrived in the capital of Spain by air, learn how many bottles you can bring into the plane before purchasing the wine(s) you like.
- The assigned guide will tell you various facts about the history of the region.
- During the tour, you will visit a butterfly farm that is among the largest in Europe.
Travelers Reviews about Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings?
- Regardless of the assigned tour guide, most travelers that joined the tour have a high opinion about their performances and knowledge.
- A lot of participants agree that the tour of the wineries in a small group is an outstanding experience.
- A fair share of people that booked the tour spoke highly about the hospitality of the hosts.
- They also underline that they had generous opportunities to taste wines.
- Travelers have a high opinion about the wines they tasted, rating them as excellent.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
To take part in a guided tour, you can show either printed or electronic voucher. All cancellations at least 24 hours before the tour takes place are eligible for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Only people older than 18 are allowed to taste the wine.
- There is a lot of walking to do on a guided tour, so wear suitable footwear.
Address / Pick up Location
Atocha Metro Station or Hotel NH SUR depending on the chosen provider.
Youtube videos of Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: 4 days
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours