Cheap Prado Museum Skip-the-line Tickets
|Day-ticket –2-3hours is recommended as a bare minimum.||(45,364 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Prado Museum Skip-the-line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Prado Museum Skip-the-line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Prado Museum Skip-the-line ?
- Museo Nacional del Prado, or, The Prado Museum is a 200 year old National Art Museum in Madrid displaying over 1,500 works of art including Las Meninas by Velázquez, the Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch and The Royal Dauphin's Treasure.
- National Geographic listed this museum as one of the top ten museums in the world.
- Housing artworks from the 12th century to the early 19th century you'll be able to see paintings by famous Spanish, Flemish, Italian and other European artists – Paintings by Velázquez, Goya, Titian, Rembrandt, El Greco and Rubens (to name a few) all hang on the walls at the world-famous Prado museum. The museum also contains more than 900 sculptures plus even more fragments along with sketches/drawings and other important documents that take us on a journey through time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must-see for anyone who appreciates art, especially 12th-19th century paintings by the Spanish masters.
- Take in the art at your own pace, no need to feel rushed as can sometimes happen on a guided tour.
- The skip-the-line ticket ensures you'll have more time to spend inside the museum as you won't need to queue in the long-lines at the ticket office.
Your Experience With Prado Museum Skip-the-line ?
- Skip-the-line for the ticket office and maximise your time exploring inside Madrid's National Art Museum; Museo Nacional del Prado exploring the permanent collections as well as the temporary exhibitions.
- With your full day ticket you'll have time to view more than 1,300 works of art including paintings, drawings and sculpture from some of the best European artists in history at your own leisure.
- You'll certainly want to see admire all the paintings by Goya, Velasquez, Picasso and Rembrandt, not forgetting the famous Royal Dauphin's Collection of artworks, but take the time to discover lesser-known Spanish artists too and see what catches your eye as you wander around the museum at your own pace.
- Due to the immense size of the collection, 3 routes have been devised for visitors to ensure they don't miss out on seeing any of the best or most important pieces that the museum has on display, alternatively create your own route around the museum.
What Prado Museum Skip-the-line Includes?
- Access to temporary exhibitions as well as the main collections is included in your skip-the-line entrance ticket.
- Explore one of the best museums in the world at your own pace to see works of art by famous Spanish painters including Goya and Velasquez plus world-renowned European artists such as El Greco, Rembrandt, and Picasso.
- The museum is located in a beautiful historic castle with stunning architecture inside and out which really does add to the experience.
- Though primarily known for its paintings, including the Royal Dauphin's Treasure, the museum also has 900 sculptures, and a number of historically important documents.
- See the star attraction; Las Meninas by Velázquez View the Royal Dauphin's Treasure.
- Also see works of art by Goya, Bartolomé Bermejo, Pedro Berruguete, Sánchez Coello, El Greco, Rembrandt, Titian, Ribera, Zurbarán, Murillo, Dürer, and Alonso Cano, along with many other famous and not-so-famous names.
- There is a cafe inside the museum serving up tasty snacks and lunches – This is the only place you're permitted to consume food and drink inside the museum.
- There are free locker and cloakroom services by the entrances – You will not be permitted to take backpacks and other large luggage items into the museum.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to truly take in these masterpieces – Plan for 2 hours absolute minimum, and come prepared with a list of paintings you would like to see.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Visitors talking about this museum on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide are generally very pleased with the skip-the-line access, enjoying being able to whizz past the ridiculously long ticket office queues to spend more of their time viewing the masterpieces on display.
- They say it's a 'Really Great Museum', 'A Must If You're In Madrid' and 'A Great Experience'.
- A few people were dissatisfied as they still had to join a (shorter) queue with other skip-the-line ticket holders.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- A free wheelchair is available for visitor use from the cloakroom area.
- Smartphone tickets / E-tickets are accepted, as are printed tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Check the website and plan which works of art you want to see – You'll struggle to see everything in just 1 day!
Address / Pick up Location
23, Calle Ruiz de Alarcón, Madrid, 28014
Youtube videos of Prado Museum Skip-the-line
Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas
Duration: 1.5 hours with the actual flamenco show lasting approximately 1 hour.
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Avila and Segovia Tour Full-Day from Madrid
Duration: 9 hours
Reina Sofía Arts Center: Skip The Line
Duration: The guided tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours but you are free to enjoy the whole day inside the museum. 2-3 hours is recommended.
Flamenco Show at Café de Chinitas
Duration: 1.3 hours
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: Half Day – 5 Hours.