Cheap Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
|Between five and six hours||(134 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol Discount Prices
We are comparing Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
- This half-day trip from Malaga takes travelers to the Caminito del Rey, one of the top attractions of the Malaga province.
- The "King's Path" is a hiking route spanning canyons, gorges and valleys, offering amazing views of the area.
- While walking the path, the vacationers have imposing cliffs at one side and a deep canyon at the other.
- A few-hour hiking tour begins at Ardales and ends at Alora.
- One of the highlights of the hike is crossing over a hanging bridge.
- During transfers, travelers make use of WiFi and phone chargers.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are an adventurer at heart, you will enjoy this half-day trip.
- Don't miss the tour if you are a nature lover or a hiker.
- If you consider yourself an amateur or a professional photographer, Caminito del Rey is among the most photogenic places in South Spain.
Your Experience With Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol?
- Travel by an air-conditioned minivan to the Caminito del Rey (King's Path) and enjoy an entertaining hike in a small group.
- Listen to your expert tour guide to learn facts and stories related to this area of immense natural beauty.
- Walk the path spanning gorges, canyons and valleys between Ardales Town and Alora.
- Enjoy captivating views of the surrounding area once you step on the suspension bridge hanging over the Balconcillo de los Gaitanes.
- See the Guadalhorce River that runs around a hundred meters below you.
What Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol Includes?
- Transfers by a comfortable minivan with air-conditioning, phone chargers and WiFi
- Assistance from an expert tour guide
- Admission to the Caminito del Rey
- Some sections of the walking path feature glass floors.
- Bring enough water and snacks to refuel yourself along the way.
Travelers Reviews about Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol?
- Travelers have a great opinion about this trip from Malaga for the most part.
- In their comments, they underline an excellent organization of the trip and the high professionalism of their travel guides.
- Several participants stated that this hike was among the best ones they enjoyed, if not the very best.
- Based on the reviews, it appears that the majority of vacationers had a much better experience than they initially anticipated.
This activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs or anyone dealing with mobility issues.
Printed and mobile tickets are valid for this activity. Cancel the order at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that there aren't toilets in the Caminito del Rey.
- Bring sunscreen and wear footwear suitable for hiking.
Address / Pick up Location
The bus stop near La Malagueta Bullring or María Zambrano railway station
Youtube videos of Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours