Cheap Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
|Approximately eight hours||(380 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
- The day trip to the Caminito del Rey, one of the top attractions of Spain, introduces beautiful nature and marvelous landscapes.
- Departures take place from multiple destinations, including Malaga and Marbella.
- Travelers start their visit with the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, entering a big canyon afterward.
- High cliffs and deep canyon flank the winding walking path that reveals magnificent scenery at every turn.
- One of the highlights of the hike is crossing a hanging bridge over the River Guadalhorce, which is some 100 meters below.
- The history lesson of the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes is part of the experience, too.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Unless you are hight sensitive or suffer from heart or mobility issues, you will have a great time while hiking the Caminito del Rey.
- Joining the tour is especially recommended to fans of nature and adventurers.
- If you like to take photos, the "King's Path" is one of the best places for taking them in Spain.
Your Experience With Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour?
- Take a trip from Malaga or any of a few other destinations to the Caminito del Rey, one of the top natural attractions of Spain.
- Travel by a coach with air-conditioning and in the company of an expert guide.
- Hike along a narrow path carved in the cliff and admire views of high rocks and a deep canyon.
- Soak amazing views of the gorges, valleys and waterways as you hike along a path that is several kilometers long.
- Cross a suspension bridge that hangs about 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River.
- Take fantastic photos matching the most beautiful postcards from various vantage points.
What Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour Includes?
- Tours of the "King's Path" from multiple destinations, including the city of Malaga.
- Round trip transport by a comfortable coach
- Assistance of a friendly and entertaining travel guide
- Entrance to the Caminito del Rey and insurance
- In most places, the width of the walking path is one meter.
- Don't forget to bring large quantities of snacks and water to refresh and hydrate yourself.
Travelers Reviews about Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour?
- Travelers that took part in this entertaining activity state that the walking path is well maintained and that the experience is great.
- They speak highly of the performance of the tour guide, their knowledge and affability.
- According to the majority of the reviews, the day trip is well organized and enjoyable.
- Albeit there were some minor complaints, most vacationers agree that the guided tour of the Caminito del Rey is a truly unforgettable experience.
This activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for joining the day trip. Depending on the chosen operator, you are eligible for a full refund by canceling the order either a day or two in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Put on footwear suitable for walking.
- Children under 8 years can't take part in the activity.
- To cover the total walking distance, you need to hike a few hours.
Address / Pick up Location
The point of departure varies depending on the destination
Youtube videos of Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Malaga Selwo Marina
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.