Cheap Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
- Carmen Thyssen Museum exhibits works of art by Spanish artists in a beautiful 16th-century Renaissance mansion.
- The main focus of the exhibition venue is the introduction of the Andalusian art.
- Visitors may choose to visit the museum at their leisure or accompanied by a guide.
- Besides paintings of Andalusian and Spanish artists, the museum has a collection of Old Masters.
- Besides the great art collection, visitors can acquaint themselves with the features of the Renaissance architecture.
- In addition to the permanent exhibition, visitors may visit temporary exhibitions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The museum caters to visitors of all ages.
- Devotees of Spanish and Andalusian art, in particular, should visit the museum.
- Fans of Renaissance and its architecture are also highly recommended to pay a visit to the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
Your Experience With Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour?
- Visit one of the leading art museums in Malaga that occupies a 16th-century Renaissance villa.
- Examine Spanish works of art whose main focus is the art of Andalusia.
- Among other masterpieces, you will see paintings by Francisco Goya, Guillermo Gómez Gil and Pablo Picasso.
- Besides the paintings highlighting Spanish 19th-century art, the Carmen Thyssen Museum exhibits paintings by Old Masters, spanning the period from the 17th to the 19th century.
- In addition to permanent, visit the temporary exhibitions staged during the time of your visit.
- Choose whether to see the collection on your own or with a guide.
What Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour Includes?
- Entry to the Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Access to temporary exhibitions and assistance of the guide if you select the options
- Main themes of the museum's art collection are Old Masters, Romantic Landscapes, Precieux and Fin-de-siecle.
- The permanent collection consists of around 230 art pieces.
Travelers Reviews about Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour?
- Most visitors state that both permanent and temporary exhibitions are of high value.
- They underline that the Carmen Thyssen Museum elaborates the Spanish art between the 16th and 19th centuries well.
- According to the existing reviews, the mansion that houses the museum is a highlight in its own right.
- Comments further indicate that the exhibition is well organized and that you may benefit from an occasional performance at the museum.
Carmen Thyssen Museum is a wheelchair-accessible venue.
You can present either a printed or electronic voucher to visit the museum. You may redeem a refund for cancellation depending on the chosen provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Taking photos inside the museum isn't allowed.
- Please don't touch the objects on display.
Address / Pick up Location
10 Calle Compania, Malaga, Andalusia
Youtube videos of Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Malaga Selwo Marina