Cheap Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
|12-15 hours.||(389 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
- A full day trip from Malaga to the North African country of Morocco where you’ll explore the city of Tangier.
- The panoramic sightseeing tour offers the chance to experience a different culture.
- It’s a simple and efficient way to explore a different country with knowledgeable and intellectual guides.
- Tangier is one of Morocco’s top tourist destination thanks to its endless souks, bazaars and ancient fortresses.
- The area is quite diverse too as you’ll find sand dunes, the rolling Atlantic Ocean and the cobbled old town all within a short drive from each other.
- It’s a great opportunity to sample local Moroccoan cuisine and to feast on couscous, tagine and other local delicacies.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those wanting to experience a different culture.
- Suitable for avid explorers.
- Ideal for travelers interested in Africa.
Your Experience With Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga ?
- The tour begins with a bus transfer to the ferry port where you’ll board the boat and head out across the Strait of Gibralter.
- Upon arriving in Tangier you’ll begin the day with a walking tour around the local souk, here you can admire the local fruit, vegetables and spice stalls.
- Next the tour visits the medina (old town) where we pay a visit to the old fortress (Kasbah) and admire the architecture.
- Stop for lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant.
- Visit a local bazaar and enjoy a little time shopping for souvenirs and handmade gifts.
- Next you’ll enjoy a bus sightseeing tour that takes you through the streets of Tangier, along the promenade and over to the Spanish quarters.
- Visit the Punico Roman Necropolis and admire the views over the Strait of Gibralter.
- Up next is a short camel ride over the sand dunes close to the coast before returning to port and relaxing after a culture filled day in Northern Africa.
What Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga Includes?
- Return ferry tickets.
- Return bus tickes (air-conditioned). Lunch in Tangier.
- Local guide fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Tangier, Morocco.
- Old City.
- Cape Spartel.
- Malaga Cathedral.
- It's recommended that you leave all valubles in your hotel, Tangier has a high level of theft, it's nothing to worry about but you should be vigilant!
- Don't forget to bring plenty of water and suncream.
Travelers Reviews about Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga ?
- The Malaga Full Day tour to Tangier has earned over 389 reviews and a 3.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour offered a great way to experience a new culture.
- Other users noted that the guides were excellent and added to the trip.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked with Get Your Guide can be cancelled two days in advance for a full refund while tickets booked through Viator can be fully refunded seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is very flexible and is dependant on the seasons.
- Ferry, bus and coach times may vary throughout they year.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Bust Stop Number 11, Avenida Andalucia, Malaga. (Located in fron of Caixa Bank).
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Selwo Marina
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour