Cheap Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Prices
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach ?
- A guided bike tour of Malaga that uncovers Malaga’s beaches, marina and hidden sites.
- A three hour excursion that explores the best of Malaga’s sights, landmarks and architecture.
- The tour can be personalized around what you want to see, simply tell your guide what sights you’d like to visit and they’ll add it to the list!
- This is a great tour for those who want to view the city from a different perspective and for those who enjoy cycling.
- It’s the perfect way to explore Malaga as a first time visitor as you’ll be able to tick all the main sights off your itinerary while getting your bearings.
- You’ll visit the Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre and the Cathedral of Malaga.
- The tour is both great exercise and an educational experience as your tour guide is armed with all the local knowledge and will divulge Malaga’s history and best secrets.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for avid cyclists.
- Perfect for first time visitors to Malaga.
- Ideal for adventure seekers.
What You Will Do With Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach ?
- The tour begins by meeting your tour guide at the cycle shop, finding the right bike for you, alighting and setting off cycling towards the marina.
- Once on route the tour will stop at all of the towns biggest and bet sights including the the Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre and the beautiful Cathedral of Malaga.
- The tour cycles along the waterfront to La Malagueta.
- Enjoy a leisurely cycle soaking up the atmosphere as you go, stopping to take pictures at the local landmarks.
- You’ll uncover the cities nightlife, history and culture in just three hours!
- Cycle over to the Jewish and Arabic neighborhoods for a history lesson.
- Explore Malaga’s central market and hop off your bike to sample some of the local delicacies.
- Continue your bike ride along Paseo del Parque and stop off at the botanical gardens to admire the views.
What Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Includes?
- Bike hire.
- English speaking guide.
- One complimentary drink.
- Optional helmet.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Old Town.
- Malaga Marina.
- Malaga Beach.
- Roman Theatre.
- Gibralfaro Castle.
- Semana Santa Museum
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Make sure you're wearing sensible and comfortable shoes.
- Please bring water and make sure you've topped up on sun cream.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Malaga Bike Tour has earned over 1058 reviews and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that cycling around the city is both a great form of exercise and an ideal way to see Malaga's best sights.
- Other users noted that the tour guide was both knowledgable and informative and really made the tour special.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- All tickets must be printed out to be valid.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be fully refunded if cancelled within 24 hours. Likewise, tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the bike shop atleast 10 minutes before the tour is set to depart.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Calle Vendeja 6. Close to Plaza Marina.
Youtube videos of Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.