Cheap Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
- A three and a half hour culture and culinary tour through Malaga stopping at some of the cities best sights, beautiful landmarks and most popular tapas bars.
- An immersive culinary experience that takes you into some the cities best tapas bars.
- An opportunity to sample some of the Malaga’s finest gourmet tapas thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
- The tour is a great way to get your bearings of the city and, since it runs in the evening, it’s a wonderful way to enjoy the city at night.
- The tour is both educational and fun, and a little bit tasty thanks to all the local dishes you’ll be sampling en route.
- It offers the opportunity to ask your guide all about local Spanish cuisine, how tapas is made and why it’s the national dish of the country.
- A great way to visit a traditional tavern and family run grocery store.
- An eye opening insight into typical Spanish lifestyles and a great way to feel like a local.
- This tour is perfect for friends and couples alike!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for culinary fans.
- Perfect for those wanting to get a taste of Southern Spain.
- Ideal for couples or groups.
Your Experience With Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour?
- Meet you guide and head out to spend the evening in Malaga following their lead.
- Enjoy the magic of the city at night as you walk around the city learning about the local history, the towns architecture and spotting the best landmarks.
- Head to a traditional local tavern to sample some of the regions finest wines.
- Next the tour heads to a family-run grocery store where you can sample fresh Iberian ham.
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish way of life and enjoy the laid back Mediterranean vibes of Malaga at night.
- Continue on to a cozy bar to sample local sausages, cheese and vermouth.
- While walking around the city you’ll stop off at different tapas bars to sample their best tapas dishes.
- End the night by leaving the final tapas bar with a full stomach and a happy palate, biding farewell to your guide.
What Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour Includes?
- A visit to four different bars.
- Eight different tapas dishes and five varities of wine.
- Iberian ham tasting.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Malaga in the evening.
- A traditional Malaga Tavern.
- A family-run grocery store.
- Spanish tapas bar.
- Numerous bars in the city.
- Make sure you're hungry before the tour, there's lots of tapas to be eaten!
- Dress appropriately for an evening on the town.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour?
- The Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour has earned over 105 reviews and a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour offered an informative and fun evening.
- Other users noted that the tour was a great way to learn about Spains cultures and customs when it comes to food and drink!
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- If you can no longer make the tour, please call in advance and make the operator aware.
- Full refunds are available from Get Your Guide if you cancel 24 hours in advance and 7 days in advance from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your guide will be waiting for you on Larios Street, please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Larios Street at the intersection of Sancha de Lara (by the enterance to Womens Secret).
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours