Cheap Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
|One hour||(1,665 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum exhibits works of art originated from the ancient times to the 20th century.
- Among other exhibits, visitors have a chance to examine glass and crystal objects, paintings, old furnishings and decorative items.
- Showpieces on display have originated throughout Europe and the world.
- Some highlights of the museum are the "Portrait of a Lady" painting and the prized Bohemian glass from the 16th century.
- Besides Bohemian (Czech) glassware and crystalware, travelers can see items originated in Venice, the Byzantine Empire, ancient Egypt and Persia.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are an admirer of arts & crafts, you should visit the Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum.
- Travelers interested in history should visit the museum to trace the development of art throughout the world.
- The museum caters to visitors of all ages.
Your Experience With Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket?
- Browse an outstanding collection of items and works of art dating from the ancient times to the 20th century.
- Admire showpieces of ancient Egyptian, Venetian, Byzantine and Persian origins among items of other significant cultures.
- Find out how a wealthy family used to live in the 18th century and how they organized their living space.
- Examine old furnishings, paintings and glass and crystal objects of stunning beauty.
- Admire a charming garden and Moorish architectural details of the 18th-century mansion.
What Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Includes?
- Assistance by an expert guide
- Admission to the Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum
- The museum tour is available in English.
- Note that the museum is about 15 minutes by walking away from the Alcazar and Roman Theatre to the north.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket?
- Travelers who visited this museum have a very high opinion about its collection.
- They state that the tour guide is very knowledgeable and conveys his knowledge well.
- According to the existing reviews, the Museum of Glass and Crystal is a must-see place for every fan of art.
- The reviewers also underline that the guided tour of the museum is worth the cost and time to get to this slightly sidelined gem of Malaga from the touristy areas.
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
Mobile and printed tickets are both valid. Receive a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Turn off the tone on your phone before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Refrain from touching the objects on display.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza Santisimo Cristo de la Sangre 2, Malaga, Andalusia
Youtube videos of Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days