Cheap Malaga Private Segway Tours Prices
|1 hour.||(340 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Malaga Private Segway Tours Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Malaga Private Segway Tours Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Malaga Private Segway Tours?
- This one hour private Segway tour takes you around Malaga on an alternative and fun mode of transport.
- Segway’s are a two wheeled scooter controlled by balance, there both a modern and popular form of transport.
- Malaga is home to some beautiful areas and the waterfront is a popular and easy place to ride a Segway.
- It’s a great way to see the cities best sights from an alternative perspective.
- This tour provides the opportunity to learn the history, culture and customs behind some of Malaga’s finest buildings, monuments and landmarks.
- It’s a great way to stay active in the city!
- There’s the opportunity to trade the hour long city tour for an hour long countryside tour where you’ll explore Malaga’s stunning surrounding wilderness.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for active travellers.
- Suitable for families (children over the age of 8).
- Perfect if you'd like an alternative way to view the city.
What You Will Do With Malaga Private Segway Tours?
- Explore Malaga on two wheels as you whizz around the city on a Segway.
- Once you’ve mastered the art of riding a Segway you’ll head off into the town center.
- The tour visits some of Malaga’s most popular tourist destinations including Constitution Square, Larios Street and the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- Head to Santiago Church to admire the architecture and hop off your Segway to snap a picture or two.
- Next ride over to Plaza de la Merced, the birthplace of Picasso.
- You’ll continue to ride through the city visiting bustling squares and beautiful parks before heading down to the waterfront and ending the tour.
What Malaga Private Segway Tours Includes?
- 1 hour segway rental.
- Optional helmet.
- Reflective vest.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Roman Theatre.
- Piccaso's Birthplace.
- Larios Street.
- Constitution Square.
- Malaga's Waterfront.
- Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- Santiago Church.
- Make sure you're wearing comfortable shoes, it's all about the balance!
- Don't forget to put suncream on before you set off.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Private Malaga Segway Tour has earned over 340 reviews and a 5 star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Travellers agree that the tour offered a great alternative way to view the city.
- Other users noted that the segways were a great activity and easy to use!
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Plesase print our your tour ticket and bring it with you on the day. If you can no longer make the tour, please call in advance and make the operator aware.
- Full refunds are available from Get Your Guide if you cancel 24 hours in advance and 7 days in advance from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 10 years old.
- Please arrive atleast 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 8 Trinidad Grund Street (just to the righ of the Tourist Office).
Youtube videos of Malaga Private Segway Tours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.