Cheap Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga?
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso was one of the worlds finest painters and was born right here in Malaga.
- The museum occupies the Palacio de Buenavista, a building listed as a Malaga National Monument.
- The Museo Picasso Mallaga first opened its doors in 2003 to honor the established artist and showcases some of his finest works.
- Picasso always wanted to have his art on display in his birth country and talks of opening a museum began in the 1990’s.
- Picasso’s grandson and daughter-in-law played a big part in opening the museum.
- Inside you’ll find over 250 pieces of art donated by his friends and family.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Art admirers will delight.
- Perfect for couples and friends.
- Ideal for those looking to unearth Malaga's culture.
Your Experience With Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga?
- Discover some of Pablo Picasso’s finest artwork and admire over 200 pieces of art. Explore the Palacio de Buenavista.
- Visit the museums lower floor to admire the Phoenician, Roman and Arabic archeological ruins.
- Enjoy the museums permanent collection of paintings, drawings, sculptures and ceramic works by the famous artist.
- Marvel at some of Picasso’s last works that were painted in the 1970’s.
- Head to the museum’s café for a tea break or a snack before continuing exploring the floors of artwork.
- Check out the temporary exhibition on the ground floor where you’ll find artifacts from Picasso’s home life.
What Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga Includes?
- Enterance to the museum.
- Audio guides (available in Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese).
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Museo Picasso Malaga.
- Make sure you give yourself at least an hour to explore all the exhibits, more time is needed if you really want to scratch the surface.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Museo Picasso Málaga has earned over 5891 reviews and a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the museum is a must visit when in Malaga.
- Other users noted that the art was spectacular and well presented.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be printed.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can't be refuned. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last enterance to the museum is 18:30 though you must vacate the building by 19:00.
Address / Pick up Location
- Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain.
Youtube videos of Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.