Cheap Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
|Three hours||(44 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
- Treasure Hunt is a private sightseeing tour allowing travelers to discover Malaga in an entertaining way.
- At the beginning of the tour, participants receive instructions from an event guide and appliances necessary for a successful hunt.
- The guide accompanies explorers for some time before letting them continue research on their own.
- Besides inspiring the adventurous spirit, the activity requires of the participants to use their deductive capacities in order to solve riddles and continue the treasure hunt.
- Along the way, visitors acquaint themselves with top tourist sites of Malaga and hidden gems of the city.
- At the end of the private tour, explorers find specially-selected treasures for them.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining activity is suitable for people of all ages.
- This private tour is a great way for you to discover the city and have fun along the way.
- Whether you are a first-time or repeated visitor to Malaga, you are sure to enjoy the treasure hunt and discover less-visited places popular among the locals.
Your Experience With Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga?
- At the beginning of the tour, you will attend a briefing and receive appliances that enable you to become a true researcher.
- Begin the tour in the company of an event guide and proceed at some point on your own.
- Walk trodden and less-visited paths in the Malaga downtown in search for treasure.
- See the Roman Theater, Alcazaba, Plaza de Merced and other top points of interest of Malaga.
- Make use of a modern compass and treasure book in search for hidden treasure.
- Use your problem-solving skills in order to achieve your goal.
- At the end of this great activity, find your personal treasure.
What Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga Includes?
- Guidance by an event guide
- Treasure hunt items and bottled water
- The private tour is an excellent activity for everyone, but especially for children.
- Besides other points of interest, the treasure hunt takes you to the oldest theater in the city and an exotic park.
Travelers Reviews about Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga?
- Travelers that took part in the treasure hunt had a great time while exploring the city and testing their problem-solving skills.
- Their comments indicate that the tour involves a lot of entertainment.
- Some participants underlined that their children, in particular, found the private tour very entertaining.
- The reviews further indicate that this tour offers exceptional sightseeing of Malaga and discovering its popular and other noteworthy places.
- Finally, travelers learned many interesting and useful information about the city.
Treasure hunt caters to people in wheelchairs.
To take part in the tour, disclose either an electronic or paper ticket. All cancellations at least 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- At least two participants are required for the private tour.
- Wear comfortable footwear and dress according to weather conditions.
- Kids need to be in the company of adults to take part in the activity.
Address / Pick up Location
Fountain in Plaza de la Constitucion, Malaga
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Selwo Aventura