Cheap Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour Tickets
|3 Hours||(26 Reveiws)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour?
- If your stay in Milan is short then this Best of Milan Tour is a fantastic way to see and experience this city's varied personality as well as having a first hand audience with one of the Italy's best known renaissance artworks.
- You will either visit ‘The Last Supper' at the beginning or end of your tour, there's no wasting time as you'll be fast-tracked to the front of the queue. Once inside you'll have 15 minutes to view the painting and your guide will provide the historical details and answer any questions.
- Back on the streets you will be led away from Milan's busy roads and into the bohemian streets of Brera District, home to a range of unique coffee shops and contemporary art galleries.
- You'll also pass by Sforza Castle, La Scala Theatre, the fashion packed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and, of course, Milan Duomo.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is aimed at people who want to see the highlight of the city with a short half-day tour.
- The tour combines a comprehensive city walking tour through central Milan with a trip to The Last Supper exhibition.
- Great for history and art enthusiast or fist time visitors in Rome.
Your Experience With Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour?
- Combine a visit to Leonardo da Vinci legendary renaissance memorial, with an informative guided walking tour to some of Milan's most iconic buildings and quirky neighbourhoods.
- Learn the stories behind the world's unofficial capital of fashion from an English speaking local guide.
- Begin/end your tour at the Church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie and skip the line to see ‘The Last Supper'.
What Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour Includes?
- Small group walking tour of Central Milan with a knowledgeable, English speaking guide.(Max of 25 people)
- Skip the Line entrance to ‘The Last Supper' painting, by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Audio guides (for groups of 10+).
- We recommend booking the earliest departure time during the summer months, this way you can enjoy less crowded attractions and a more comfortable temperature.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Comments agree that this tour is well worth the money.
- Reviews say that the tour guides are enthusiastic and funny.
- The Best of Milan Tour has 4.7 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Parts of this tour may not be suitable for wheelchairs or prams.
- Tickets are refundable but fees may apply for cancellations made less than 1 week in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Clothing: comfortable walking shoes are recommended and long sleeves and trousers should be worn to enter any churches.
- Milan Duomo is closed on Sunday mornings.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie or Duomo Square or Santa Maria delle Grazie churc
Youtube videos of Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour