Cheap Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
|The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.||(926 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket?
- Leonardo3 Museum displays various machines and inventions designed by Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the greatest masterminds in history.
- Among other devices, travelers can observe a rapid-firing crossbow, model of an early submarine and a dragonfly.
- The museum disposes of a workshop where children entertain themselves while constructing a bridge.
- The digital reconstruction of the Last Supper painting is among the museum's highlights.
- Leonardo3 has various interactive contents offering entertaining and educational activities.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If science, art and innovation drive you, don't miss the Leonardo3 Museum.
- The collection of the museum is suitable for people of different ages and interests.
Your Experience With Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket?
- At the Leonardo3 Museum, you will observe various inventions introduced by Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the biggest minds in history.
- Don't miss a digital reconstruction of the Last Supper painting, introducing various details missing from the wall painting.
- Entertain yourself with interactive displays offering in-depth overviews of Leonardo's devices.
- Among other inventions, pay attention to an early submarine, dragonfly and a crossbow.
- Besides groundbreaking devices of the Renaissance period, examine maestro's paintings.
What Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket Includes?
- Admission ticket
- Discount at the attached bookstore
- Leonardo Da Vinci was many things, and some of them are a painter, engineer and scientist.
- Leonardo spent the final years in France, and his tomb is located in Amboise, next to the royal chateau.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The majority of travelers have a very high opinion about the collection and the organization of the museum.
- Many reviewers state that the museum is very interesting for children.
- The collection is very well presented and entertaining.
- Several reviewers pointed out that the Leonardo3 Museum isn't especially big, allowing visitors to navigate through the collection with ease.
- The experience provides a great value for money according to most reviews.
Leonardo3 Museum is a wheelchair-friendly facility.
Paper and electronic vouchers are acceptable. Depending on the tour provider, timely cancellations may entail a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Piazza della Scala, the city of Milan
Youtube videos of Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours