Cheap Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
|Around two hours||(5087 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket?
- Brera Art Gallery is one of the leading art galleries in Italy and Europe.
- It exhibits paintings and sculptures of various leading Italian and Flemish artists that span the period from the Middle Ages to the recent past.
- Some highlights of the Brera Art Gallery are "The Kiss," "The Marriage of the Virgin" and "Virgin and Child."
- Besides Raphael, Hayez and Bellini, the authors of the aforementioned paintings, the art venue exhibits works of art by Tintoretto, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens and Rembrandt among other renowned artists.
- The ticket with the scheduled entry allows its holders to bypass lines at the museum's entrance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Brera Art Gallery is a must-do activity for devotees of European art.
- Italian and Flemish art enthusiasts in particular should pay a visit to the Brera.
Your Experience With Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket?
- Breeze past the lines at the Brera Art Gallery with your ticket with the scheduled entrance.
- Examine works of art by many leading European artists from the 13th to the 20th century.
- See masterpieces of Italian and Flemish painters and sculptors, including Raphael's "The Marriage of the Virgin" and Hayez's "The Kiss."
- Among other maestros, you will see masterpieces of Rembrandt, Rubens, Tizian, Veronese, Caravaggio and Tintoreto.
- Walk the premises of the former convent of the Humiliati order.
- Immerse yourself into the Italian Romanticism.
What Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket Includes?
- Ticket with the reserved entrance
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibition of the Brera Art Gallery
- When visiting the Brera, don't miss its botanic garden, established in the second half of the 18th century by Empress Maria Theresa.
- Restoration Laboratory is another noteworthy attraction of the Brera Art Gallery.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travelers agree for the most part that the Brera Art Gallery has an interesting and noteworthy art collection.
- Some comments indicate that the location of the art venue should be better advertised, but admiring the collection is worth this small inconvenience.
- The reviews further indicate that the art collection is rich, spanning the period of several centuries.
- Travelers who booked this skip-the-line ticket underline its high value.
- A number of visitors stated that the Brera is among a few finest art galleries they ever visited.
Brera is a wheelchair-friendly venue
You can present a paper or electronic voucher to gain the entrance to the art gallery. All purchases are final and no refund is granted for cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
28 Via Brera, Milan
Youtube videos of Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the Line: Da Vinci's Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
Duration: Around two hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours