Cheap Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket?
- The basic admission entitles visitors to visit the Milan Duomo, one of the most elaborate cathedrals in the world, and its terraces offering panoramic views of Milan and its wider area.
- For a symbolic surcharge, travelers gain access to the Duomo Museum, attached archaeological locality and the St. Gottardo in Corte Church.
- Access to the top of the Milan Cathedral is available via an elevator and stairs.
- From the terraces, visitors have an opportunity to admire the cityscape and take exceptional photos.
- Grande Museo del Duomo exhibits a wide range of outstanding items, including works of art and religious objects.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Milan Duomo and its terraces is one of the top tourist activities in the capital of Lombardy.
- Fans of grand architecture, archaeology and art should visit the Cathedral of Milan.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket?
- With this package, you will explore various sections of the Milan Cathedral, the top attraction of the city.
- Access the top of the Duomo via stairs or an elevator to find yourself amazed with sweeping views of the city and the distant Alps.
- With the upgraded ticket for a symbolic price, visit the Duomo Museum, archaeological section and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte.
- In the museum, see tapestries, stained-glass windows and other works of art.
- Admire architectural details of one of the biggest and the grandest Gothic cathedrals in the world.
What Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket Includes?
- Admission to the terraces on the roof of the Milan Duomo.
- If option selected, entry to the attached museum, archaeological section and the St. Gottardo in Corte Church.
- Milan Duomo is the largest cathedral in Italy.
- Entrances to the cathedral and its terrace are separate.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- According to the reviews, many travelers found visiting the rooftop terrace of the Duomo the highlight of their stay in Milan.
- Heading to the top via an elevator is much simpler than taking the narrow stairway crowded with people.
- Travelers that booked the upgraded ticket state that there is much to see in the respective areas.
- In general, the ticket offers a great value compared to the cost of it.
Climbing the top of the Duomo isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Printed and mobile vouchers are both acceptable for a visit to the Duomo of Milan. Each provider has a different cancellation policy regarding the possibility of a refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Piazza del Duomo, Milan
Youtube videos of Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Skip the Line: Da Vinci's Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour