Cheap Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day Tickets
|3 Hours||(72 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day?
- A trip to Milan wouldn't be complete without a visit to Milan's historical centre. On this tour you will get the chance to visit a world famous art piece, as well as exploring some of Milan's most impressive landmarks.
- Your tour will begin at the outside of the Santa Maria della Grazie church, where, you will meet your guide and, in groups of up to 15 people, skip the line to visit ‘The Last Supper' mural.
- Your guided walking tour will take you to important historical locations around the centre of Milan including La Scala Theatre and Piazza dei Mercanti. Let your local guide tell you the cities stories and secrets or the scandals of the wealthy families who once inhabited Sforza Castle.
- You'll also stop by the 19th century architectural miracle, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and end the tour next to Milano Duomo, the city's most iconic structure.
- From here you could climb to the roof terrace for views over the central square and many beautiful statues.
- While on the tour you will have plenty of time to ask your guide any questions you have about the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This city tour is aimed at people with a passion for Italian art and history.
- Not only will you see one of the most respected paintings of the Renaissance era, you will get to see the city with art historian guide.
- Suitable for adults, children or seniors.
Your Experience With Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day?
- Combine history and art by visiting Leonardo da Vinci's famous renaissance memorial 'The Last Supper' and learn the facts and fables behind Italy's fashion capital.
- Admire the magnificent architecture of Milan's Duomo, La Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Sforza Castle.
- Take a walking tour of the Historical Centre with a professional, English speaking guide.
What Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day Includes?
- 3 hour historical tour with a knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Skip the Line entry to Leonardo da Vinci's ‘The Last Supper' exhibition.
- Audio headsets.
- The Last Supper exhibition is one of the most popular attractions in Milan, so purchasing this skip the line ticket will save you a lot of time.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has mostly 5-star reviews from travellers.
- Comments agree that the guides have excellent knowledge of the history of Milan and that they speak very good English.
- The combined history tour and visit to The Last Supper has an average 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator the tour has a 5-star rating.
- Not wheelchair friendly.
- Tickets can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Foods/drinks, tips, hotel pick-up/drop-off and entrance fees (apart from entrance to ‘The Last Supper' exhibit) are not included in the ticket price.
- A large part of the tour is outside, a coat and umbrella are recommended during autumn/winter.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: In front of Santa Maria delle Grazie Church on Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.
Youtube videos of Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours