Cheap Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket Prices
|24 or 48 Hours||(456 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket?
- Make the most of your visit to Milan and travel stress-free with the Hop-On Hop-Off 24 or 48-hour pass. No need to figure out the maze of metro lines or city bus timetables because the Hop-On Hop-Off bus keeps things simple. There are 3 lines, A, B and C and 6 buses which will take you to separate areas of Central Milan. All 3 lines begin at the same point, Castello. Around the city centre there are several stops, just look out for the red double-decker buses.
- The full loop takes approximately 75 minutes but you're welcome to jump off at any of the marked stops, grab an espresso in the bohemian streets of the Brera, run up a bill shopping at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II or pay a visit to the Madonnina, standing on Duomo's rooftop overlooking the city.
- These tour buses are ideal for all ages, when you've had enough of sitting, jump off and when you're tired of walking jump back on. The Hop-On Hop-Off buses take you within a few minute walk of all of Milan's top attraction and museums, as well as many of the city's lesser known historical and cultural gems.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is for visitors who want a convenient city tour without sacrificing a flexible itinerary.
- The Hop-On Hop-Off bus pass lets you travel the city on your own time and stress-free.
- If you're travelling with children, seniors, or disabled then this is a convenient option.
What You Will Do With Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket?
- Travel around the centre of Milan with ease and flexibility using a 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket. Listen to an audio guide in 8 languages or relax on the open top bus, enjoying panoramic city views.
- Make your own itinerary and use this convenient bus service to visit the best sights and attractions Milan has to offer.
What Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket Includes?
- 24 or 48 Hour pass to Milan Hop-On Hop-Off buses.
- Engaging audio guide in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Chinese.
- Line A (8 stops): Mocsova, Manin, La Scala, Duomo, Corso Magneta, Cenacolo, Cadorna, Castello.
- Line B (14 stops): Castello (start/finish), Berea, La Scala, Duomo, San Babila, Porta Venezia, Buenos Aires, Central Station, Palazzo Lombardia, Repubblica, Corso Como, Garibaldi, Triennale.
- Line C (16 stops): Castello, Parco Sempione, Concoloazione, Pagano, Buonarroti, Monterosa, Stado San Siro, Ippodrom, Lido, Montobianco, Fieramilanocity, Congress Centre, Casa Milan, Sempione, Garibaldi, Acquario, Castello.
Comparison of Best Milan City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Milan's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Milan Pass vs Milano Card vs Visitalia Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Milan city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Milan City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Milan Pass vs Milano Card vs Visitalia Card
- This is an optional extra with the Millan Pass. If you plan to visit a lot of Milan's attractions while in the city then this pass will save you some money. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
- If you will stay longer in the city then the 48-hour pass is better value.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus has 4 out of 5-stars on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- It has a positive 4.2 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Travellers say that this is a nice way to see the city.
- Some comments report that buses have turned up late and that the stops are not always clear.
- However, the majority of customers have left 5-star reviews and would recommend this tour.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are visit from first use.
- Tickets can be refunded by certain suppliers of cancellation is made in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Departure times are subject to change.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Sforza Castle, Piazza Castello
Youtube videos of Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours